Bournemouth again?

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
circe

Bournemouth again?

Post by circe » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 pm

I have been binging on the dvd and cd which arrived on Monday (aren't they wonderful!!!) and am longing to know if Leonard is going to do another concert in Bournemouth this summer? I have a teenage daughter who is desperate to come with me to see him, but as she is very ill with a neurological illness it is really hard to travel any distance, and she can't cope with a big stadium venue. I bought a ticket for her last year, but she wasn't able to come, but having watched the dvd with me she would move mountains to come this time!! Please, if anyone knows if he is likely to come to Bournemouth again, could you post any info you have? :-)
cpl593h

Re: Bournemouth again?

Post by cpl593h » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:21 pm

would be abolutely amazed if this particular dream comes true, mate

looks like the Godalming gig will be closest, if that's ever finalised
circe

Post by circe » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Godalming........tell me more - that's even closer to me!!
Melvyn

Post by Melvyn » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:51 pm

circe wrote:Godalming........tell me more - that's even closer to me!!
It's not really Godalming (where on earth would he play there?). What happened was that amongst the dates which Jarkko was given by AEG was "Godalming, MB World, July 11th."

I pointed out on this forum that MB World was in Weybridge, Jarkko contacted AEG who then withdrew this possible date (although the MB World website is showing their annual concerts as being that weekend). So MB World may still happen, but not at Godalming!

Regards,

Leither (who was at Bournemouth last year but is going to Liverpool this year).

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”