PRESALE TO LIVERPOOL BEGINS ON MARCH 24

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
beigepants

Re: PRESALE TO LIVERPOOL TODAY (March 24)

Post by beigepants »

I just tried 'suzanne' and it worked.
danslenoir

Post by danslenoir »

Paul Zagreb wrote:
daviewlz wrote:The tickets are showing on ticketmaster but I don't see a password HELP!!!!!!!!
It's called in Jarkko speak -- being patient .. he will tell us soon for sure - remember to keep pressing f5 to renew the page!
Easy as pie ... two tickets Block B, Row K (not bad at all!!!) .. Ken --- start the organising for the meet ups!!!
Jarkko -- again, thank you!
Block B, Row K ditto! :D

Many thanks Jarkko!
Liamberney

Post by Liamberney »

Fabulous! Block A row H 1-2 So I've not seen him for the last time! There's more to come. The fall tour was more fun tho'. ie. An outline of the tour with significant gaps where extra dates could be added, and guessed at. What's the betting he will do Manchester again.. and definately the Point Depot in Dublin.
Melvyn

Post by Melvyn »

Thanks to Jarkko, much appreciated.

I thought I'd posted a query as to where my seats were as they they didn't seem to tie up to any of the plans. But clearly the post didn't go through & anyway I now realise from reading the other posts that the Section described as "BL B" means Block B - doh! And I'm in row K too.

Cheers,

Melvyn.
danslenoir

Post by danslenoir »

Melvyn wrote:Thanks to Jarkko, much appreciated.

I thought I'd posted a query as to where my seats were as they they didn't seem to tie up to any of the plans. But clearly the post didn't go through & anyway I now realise from reading the other posts that the Section described as "BL B" means Block B - doh! And I'm in row K too.

Cheers,

Melvyn.
Why doh at block B?

Ive searched about 30 or 40 times. Row K in Block B seems to be the best available for that block; there are others further forward in Blocks A and C. Guess they are keeping the ones near the front of B to sell on ticketsnow!
Born With The Gift Of A G

Post by Born With The Gift Of A G »

A Thousand Thanks Deep to Jarkko, as always.

Safely booked for Row H in the centre of Block B - marvellous!

The Liverpool Pops events usually sell the first few rows as part of an overpriced VIP package, whereby you get the 'privilege' of having a pre-concert drink with a gang of Scouse 'celebrities' and Brookside rejects...
"Little lady.....I AM Kris Kristofferson....."
London: 10 & 11 May 1993; Manchester: 17, 18, 19 & 20 June 2008; Vienna: 25 September 2008; London: 17 November 2008; Paris: 26 November 2008; Manchester: 30 November 2008; Liverpool: 14 July 2009; Paris: 28 September 2012; Manchester: 31 August 2013; Leeds: 7 September 2013.
margaret

Post by margaret »

Thank you Jarkko, I just logged in as the presale was starting.

Happy to get 2 tickets in row A of Block 15. We won't need to worry about taller people in front spoiling our view :D

Margaret
Dublin 15th June, Manchester 18th June, Edinburgh 16th July
Cardiff 8th. November, Manchester 30th. November Liverpool 14th July 2009 Barcelona 21st September 2009, Las Vegas 11th December 2010
daviewlz

Post by daviewlz »

Cheers,
Panic over. Block A Row D myself and that was after Ticketmaster not letting me in the first time when I had row H.

Thanks Jarkko, where would my wife be without us :D
Last edited by daviewlz on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1976 - Portsmouth; 2008 - Edinburgh, Glasgow; 2009 - Liverpool; 2010 - Helsinki
Melvyn

Post by Melvyn »

Why doh at block B?

Ive searched about 30 or 40 times. Row K in Block B seems to be the best available for that block; there are others further forward in Blocks A and C. Guess they are keeping the ones near the front of B to sell on ticketsnow!
I said "doh" because of my stupidity in not realising that the BL stood for block! I was trying to find on the plan an area marked "BL B"!

Hotel now booked as well, right next to the arena - excellent.

Melvyn.
UrPal

Post by UrPal »

Thanks Jarkko - forewarned and now forearmed. Military precision as usual. If I didn't know better I'd have taken you for a much younger man ;-) Your head must be spinning keeping up with pre-sales and general whoo-ha across two continents at once (and presumably holding down a day job). Congratulations on your unshakeable dedication and patience. I envy at least one of them.
Last edited by UrPal on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John J

Post by John J »

Block B row K

many thanks Jarkko
loucanova

Post by loucanova »

i have booked one ticket more than i now require for the liverpool show so i now have an excellent ticket for sale at face value of course. it is in block c, row k seat no 31, this is an aisle seat and is one seat along from the centre bolck. if anyone is interested in this ticket please email me at aeloman@aol.com
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Jarkko - heartfelt thanks from me too. I declined the first seat I was offered in Block B, row K (not a comfortable place to sit now I've blown my cover and some of my Forum colleagues know I'm a Villa supporter) but I am very happy to have a seat in Block A row D.

Wendy
mamita1728

Post by mamita1728 »

Row B of Block 15 Absolutely Thrilled :D :D

Thank you so very much xx
devilsinkwell

Post by devilsinkwell »

blk a row k originally had blkc row d but ticketmaster wouldnt process it !!
thanks jarkko
dublin june 14th manchester 18th june birmingham nov 22nd manchester nov 30th

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”