FEEDBACK

The Krakow Event - before and after
clive cass

FEEDBACK

Post by clive cass »

This was my first LC event and I want to thank Sebastian and his team for organising such a great event. I do not want to sound pushy fater what was my first event but I really do feel that there should be some sort of formal feedback questionaire so that people organising future events can take on board the comments of those who attended previous events. After all with just 200 or so people attending from all over the world there is avery thin line between having enough participants to make an event happen. I do not think the forum is the correct place for a detailed response from attendees although it is the right place for individual comments and posting of photos and personal comments etc
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85
Anna L

Re: FEEDBACK

Post by Anna L »

I think it is up to Joe Way and the organizing commitee of the event in Madison to decide if they need such a formal feedback. I am sure that while participating in the event itself, they had their own observations and they exchanged opinions with others. As to some other feedback, I am pretty sure they will remain in touch with the organizers of the previous events, if necessary. As to the number of participants, it has to be taken into account that the event in Krakow was not advertised beyond the leonard cohen files and leonard cohen forum, which was a consicous decision of the organizing commitee. Besides, the event had a serious competion in the Leonard Cohen tour, and it is understandable that some chose the latter over the first.

Regards,
Anna L.

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Krakow 2010”