Krakow lost property

The Krakow Event - before and after
Sideways

Krakow lost property

Post by Sideways »

Hello, on the Thursday night dance i lost a piece of bread. It was brown and had butter on one side, and answered to the name of Stuart. I wonder if organising committee had this handed in. If anyone found this i can supply my home address for you to forward. No questions asked of the thief who took it.

Sue
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
schmedler

Re: Krakow lost property

Post by schmedler »

i have somebody's cap....??? please feel free to come to texas to claim it..... =) otherwise it shall become mine....
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

Sideways wrote:Hello, on the Thursday night dance i lost a piece of bread. It was brown and had butter on one side, and answered to the name of Stuart. I wonder if organising committee had this handed in. If anyone found this i can supply my home address for you to forward. No questions asked of the thief who took it.

Sue
Hi Sue
I have to make a confession that I have Stuart I found him sobbing on the dance floor ( butter side down of course ) and in extreme paine . He had several cuts to his body but the scars have now formed a crust . Unfortunately I am getting a little concerned because stuart is turning green and becoming smaller by the day although this could be due to the fact that I have eaten half of him . I would gladly let you have Stuart back but i don't deliver single slices of bread just full loaves
YL
Ps He is upset because he is worried that his Mothers Pride is now not what it used to be!
manchester, london,manchester , a mountain in Wales ,hills in Haiger
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Dear Yorkshire Lady, I did not have the pleasure of pleasuring you at the Event but i can tell you from your post that you are clearly a heartless bread-thief. That such a woman exists among the wonderful Cohenites is a shock to my cistern and I feel flushed. Please describe you in photo Wybe so I know where to be putting pins in your body, are you the one next to the person next to you?

Kind Regards

Sue
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Pawel Gorny

Post by Pawel Gorny »

schmedler wrote:i have somebody's cap....??? please feel free to come to texas to claim it..... =) otherwise it shall become mine....
ask Kadir, he lost his cap
Laura

Post by Laura »

I lost my head: does that count? :-)

Laura from Texas, you always take care of men! Even gathering their lost caps... :-) :-)

Laura
Womanfromaroom

Post by Womanfromaroom »

Sideways wrote:Hello, on the Thursday night dance i lost a piece of bread. It was brown and had butter on one side, and answered to the name of Stuart. I wonder if organising committee had this handed in. If anyone found this i can supply my home address for you to forward. No questions asked of the thief who took it.

Sue
Well, Sue, sorry to say so, but it really is your own fault that you have lost poor Stuart... I mean, did you have to dance all night?!
"You thought that it could never happen / to all the people that you became"...
Love Calls You By Your Name
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

Womanfromaroom wrote: Well, Sue, sorry to say so, but it really is your own fault that you have lost poor Stuart... I mean, did you have to dance all night?!
Too late now for Stuart is consumed .......with grief and does not wish to return to Sue under any circumstances . He has found a new home where the daisies grow big and like Sue is truely flushed
Yorkshire Lady
manchester, london,manchester , a mountain in Wales ,hills in Haiger
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Krakow 2010”