There's a Kracow in everything thats where the light gets in

The Krakow Event - before and after
Yorkshire Lad

There's a Kracow in everything thats where the light gets in

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

Sorry I am a bit premature but I thought of the title and I couldn't resist opening this thread for post Kracow disscussion .
68 hours to Kracow
YL
manchester, london,manchester , a mountain in Wales ,hills in Haiger
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
Cate

Re: There's a Kracow in everything thats where the light gets in

Post by Cate »

Event planning for 2018, post event discussion before the event begins ... My what an eager lot!!!

To all those going to Kracow - HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! and remember to take lots of pictures for us vicarious travelers.
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Yorkshire Lad wrote:Sorry I am a bit premature but I thought of the title and I couldn't resist opening this thread for post Kracow disscussion .
68 hours to Kracow
YL

oh dear, that rather predictable line was thought of many months ago and was going to be used by one of those opening the Event. at least it will stimulate the search for something more original!, so thanks!
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

Sideways wrote:
oh dear, that rather predictable line was thought of many months ago and was going to be used by one of those opening the Event. at least it will stimulate the search for something more original!, so thanks!
Oops! It was never my intention to steal anyones thunder . The excitment just ran away with me . Sorry if I have caused any problems for the event team
YL
manchester, london,manchester , a mountain in Wales ,hills in Haiger
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
mickey_one

Post by mickey_one »

goodness, nothing to worry about at all. as the one making the alleged jokes in the opening just make sure you help me along with beautifully faked laughter please!

michael

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Krakow 2010”