Where will be the 2018 Event

The Krakow Event - before and after
Sideways

Where will be the 2018 Event

Post by Sideways »

I am think organise committee to decide where we go and also what we do on the Great Event, Best Ever, 2018. For change I have decide no Leonard Cohen fans allow at all, to stop Events getting same same and boring.
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
kwills

Re: Where will be the 2018 Event

Post by kwills »

Here! Here!
Manchester 19th June/Cardiff 8th Nov
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Now Kwills is Chairman of Committee 2018 and please send him all ideas for general things or other things

Sue
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
kwills

Post by kwills »

Generals please! i love uniform soooooooo sexy!
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

but uniform means same same and we agree we this don't want so now you are sacked from Position of Power you abusing with stupid ideas. Will you be coming to the Hydriotic Slide Show in Town Hall Square Thursday morning, Mr Kwills? I hope I see you there.
kwills

Post by kwills »

Hoh! I don't like same same I like uniform! Tear uniform off! see hairy chest woweee!

Thursday morning Hydriotic slide show? he skid everywhere? maybeee!

Of course you must abuse stupid ideas!
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

kwills wrote:Hoh! I don't like same same I like uniform! Tear uniform off! see hairy chest woweee!

Thursday morning Hydriotic slide show? he skid everywhere? maybeee!

Of course you must abuse stupid ideas!
Hydriotic
Idiotic
Him, he slip and slide
In Town Hall Square
he fall down stair
outside now inside

I watch you tear off Hydriot Uniform to show Hairy Chest and I am jealous also envious also not feel good about myself comparison

sad now

bye bye
kwills

Post by kwills »

Chairman Kwills ,yes I like!

Sideways since you have pressed me to service I will need you to iron out a few creases to make sure that things run smooth ly so to speak.
So! don't be sad I need an iron hand beside me!
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

kwills wrote:Chairman Kwills ,yes I like!

Sideways since you have pressed me to service I will need you to iron out a few creases to make sure that things run smooth ly so to speak.
So! don't be sad I need an iron hand beside me!

I never make jokes about ironing as it is my profession and not just a deep sexual obsessioning.
kwills

Post by kwills »

Don't get heated up I never said i was joking!
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

kwills wrote:Don't get heated up I never said i was joking!
it is really wrong to have fun when we are talking about sex. sex is for serious only with sober and deep, not light like "ha, ha" and "hee, hee". when you learn this then you can start to iron but not if joke, always joke.

I no longer sue you right Chairman and ask Hydriot that if he finish sliding show before 20.18 he might be better choicing than you!
kwills

Post by kwills »

Really don't get all steamed up! I mean cool down,I mean.... I no joke I'm serious!

I will be bad chairman I really will be good!This event will be spectacular! No more bird tweetering on a wire this is serious business!

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Krakow 2010”