Hotels for Krakow 2010?

The Krakow Event - before and after
Amandajacob

Apartments in Krakow

Post by Amandajacob »

Krakow

Situate in a charming building Krakow accommodation is modern and stylish with two bedroom Gallery apartments. Each apartment comes complete with contemporary fittings, a fully equipped kitchen, and the entire home console to make your stay truly enjoyable. Just a stone's throw away is the Old Town and the ten-acre medieval market square Rynek Glówny. Many museums, galleries and interesting historic landmarks are within easy reach of these apartments. The Jewish quarter, Kazimierz and the stunning Wawel Royal Castle are nearby. Krakow main railway station is within easy reach and the city has a broad public transport network consist of buses and trams. There are direct trains to connect the main railway station and the nearest airport John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice which is located 11 km away from the city centre.

Krakow apartments are located in the very centre of Krakow and provide great accommodation with easy access to the main attractions of the city. The Two bedroom apartment comes prepared with a double bed, two single beds and a double sofa bed in the living area. This apartment can sleep up to six people. For booking the Gallery apartment you just need to complete and submit the protected online booking form. You will need to provide your apartment requirements and credit card details on the booking form. This is necessary for the booking to be complete. Your credit card will be charged only if you fail to reach at the apartment with no former cancellation. There is no need of security deposits. Master card and Visa cards are accepted by the Gallery apartments.

[This message is an advertisement posted by the owners of the apartments. Usually all ads are deleted, but I made an exception and let this stay here. / Jarkko]
adam.mamula

Re: Hotels for Krakow 2010?

Post by adam.mamula »

I was planning on staying at the Atlantis Hostel during trip to Krakow. I noticed it wasn't on the recommended hotels list. is there a good reason for that? Thanks.
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

This situation is now getting slightly worrying . I have emailed the Astoria three times with no response and the page for information on hotels in this thread has dissapeared so I am unable to select another one . Is anyone else struggling to book accomodation or have I just been unlucky . I could do with some help please !
manchester, london,manchester , a mountain in Wales ,hills in Haiger
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
margaret

Post by margaret »

Phil,
the hotel page is still there on page 1 of this thread. A number of us had problems in communication or prices with some of the hotels.

I have now booked direct with this place,
http://www.hostelworld.com/availability ... akow/20927,

a small family business, and had extensive contact via email and phone. They speak very good English and have been most helpful. Sorry, but I have reserved their ensuite double :) , but their basic rooms look OK and there are only 2 floors.
Their own website is http://www.thesecretgarden.pl/en/ I dealt with the Hostel direct but in the past have found Hostelworld very reliable and efficient, only needing a small deposit of about 10%

Margaret
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

Thanks for your help Margaret
In desperation I emailed all the places on the reccommended page and promised myself that I would telephone the first one ( if any ) that responded. Fortunately the RT REGENT did so now I can stop panicking as we are booked in there !. Wait a minute I still need to book the flights . Oh Crikey I hope that isn't as traumatic or I will need a holiday to get over booking our Kracow holiday
Be content with a mistake or two. Perfection holds no compromise. It's a prison for perfect people .Where the flag of insanity flies
schmedler

Post by schmedler »

is anyone staying at the eden? i think i am going to book a room there as seems like they have a lot to offer...

laura
mylitta

Post by mylitta »

I am at the Eden- recommended by someone else, so there should be at least 3 of us.
It seems to have good reviews, too.
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

I will stay at the B&B Kolory here:
http://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/bbkolor ... 4e48231566
It wasn't on the list but seems not bad and not expensive. The same area, very close to the venues.
Isn't there anyone who will be there?
M.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Mylitta thanks for the link we have now booked into the Eden. I forgot to put in the discount code so I thought I would revisting and put the code in but actually with the discount code it would have cost more so I left it as is. We got charged 280 PLN per night instead of the "discount price" of 304 PLN so just be aware it may be cheaper to book without the discount

I am so pleased we are now booked for accomodation I had visions of sleeping in the street!
Dublin 14th June, Manchester 20th June, O2 17th July, Matlock Bandstand Aug 28, O2 14th November, Royal Albert Hall 17th and 18th November 2008, MBW 11th July 2009, Liverpool Echo 14th July 2009
Mollydog

Post by Mollydog »

I have booked at the Eden too! Maybe the discount price is higher because it includes breakfast?

Mary
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hi Mary - no the price we paid includes breakfast. It is only a few bob more so no big deal.

It will be nice to meet you
Dublin 14th June, Manchester 20th June, O2 17th July, Matlock Bandstand Aug 28, O2 14th November, Royal Albert Hall 17th and 18th November 2008, MBW 11th July 2009, Liverpool Echo 14th July 2009
anneporter

Post by anneporter »

Just catching up with this thread: Carole, Kathy and I are also booked at the Eden
Anne
Yorkshire Lad

Post by Yorkshire Lad »

Is anyone staying at the RT Regent .We are booked in from Thursday and it would be nice to say hello when we arrive !
edlosi

Post by edlosi »

We are at the Eden too.

Isolde
Mollydog

Post by Mollydog »

I got an e-mail from the Eden hotel yesterday sayng that the rates for Leonard Cohen Event attendees have been reduced by 20%. These are the new rates:

Single - 192 PLN
Dbl / Twin - 256 PLN
Triple - 332 PLN

Mary
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Krakow 2010”