An Article On My Experience at Merriweather

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Cecily

An Article On My Experience at Merriweather

Post by Cecily »

I wrote an article about my soul changing experience at the Merriweather Post Pavilion concert and I thought some people here might be interested in it.

Thank you,
Cecily

http://www.sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=1456
MaryB

Re: An Article On My Experience at Merriweather

Post by MaryB »

Cecily,

Unlike you, I was fortunate to be sitting under the pavillion for this concert. My heart went out to all the brave souls who endured the less than perfect weather.

Your review is undoubtly one of the best that I have read. Not only did it bring back all the emotions that I felt that night, but you made me feel like it was the brightest, sunniest day possible. Through your article, I now remember it in that light and that light is our much beloved LC.

Welcome to the forum. What a way to start. Hope you stay and we get to hear more from you.

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Cecily

Re: An Article On My Experience at Merriweather

Post by Cecily »

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is responses like that, that make writing worthwhile.

Thank you,
~Cecily

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”