Rumors about adding shows...

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Box_of_Rain

Rumors about adding shows...

Post by Box_of_Rain »

I keep hearing this local rumor that Cohen is going to be playing in Utah, of all places! Like Salt Lake or Park City. Two Park City friends told me this. I told them, no way. I would know, it would be posted here. But it gets me to thinking, could there be something in it? Do any of you hear local rumors like that? It's kind of strange. Could something like that happen? Could he add a show without letting anyone know?! ha ha. Maybe it's a show already planned for next year! Of course I am not up with everything on this forum. It's probably on some schedule posted and I don't even know it! Anyway, It's just a local rumor floating around, and I figured there must be a lot of rumors out there like that!

Cheers!

Denise
bridger15

Re: Rumors about adding shows...

Post by bridger15 »

I posted this on another thread;
Leonard told Jian Ghomeshi in the CBC interview that after Austin, they will do another 100 concerts. Unless this was hyperbole, which is not LC's style, I have faith there will more concerts back in North America.
Jarkko posted this on yet another thread
Please note that there are no decisions nor confirmations about any future concerts after the Summer leg in Europe. It is still far too early to speculate on the future plans. First Leonard and his team have to finish the US/Can tour, then, after a short break, they will have a very hectic tour in Europe
Jarkko. Perhaps you can combine various threads on this topic. After LC and troupe leave the US, I presume the anxiety of the cadre of "Patient Ones" will only deepen.
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
ladydi

Re: Rumors about adding shows...

Post by ladydi »

Box_of_Rain wrote:I keep hearing this local rumor that Cohen is going to be playing in Utah, of all places! Like Salt Lake or Park City. Two Park City friends told me this.
Denise
Wow...Denise...we didn't get to talk about this yesterday! I, for one, will be there! Actually, I will be WHEREVER he decides to perform in the US again......(if it happens.... ;-) )

Longingly,
Diana

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”