Very good ticket for Boston 30th May

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Tinkie

Very good ticket for Boston 30th May

Postby Tinkie » Thu May 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi everybody,

I have a very good (I mean really very good) ticket for the show in Boston on Saturday 30th May.

I unfortunately cannot go because family issues require my presence in Belgium over the week-end and I hate the ebay idea of making profit on Leonard's tickets so I am looking for

1) a real fan
2) interested in that very good ticket
3) that will send me a message afterwards to tell me how wonderful the concert was and what I missed by not being able to go ... ...you know just to rub salt into my wound .....

The face value of the ticket is 274,75 USD but I am open to offers if point 1 to 3 are met !!! The ticket is availabe as e-ticket and was never printed so no ID or credit card is needed.

Looking forward to reading you,
Tinkie

A
Tinkie

2008 : Lisboa, Vienna, Brussels 2x, Manchester - 2009 : Cologne, Antwerp, Lisboa, Barcelona
2010 : Gent 3x, Lille, Las Vegas 2x -2012 : Gent 5x, Verona, Paris, Lisboa -2013 : Paris, Antwerp, Brussels, Berlin, Dublin, Amsterdam

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”