CONCERT REPORT: Coachella, April 17

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
tomsakic

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Coachella, April 17

Post by tomsakic »

Jeez, love that smile, and how he moves and the voice and the atmosphere and the audience rapport and how he stands and move on stage. Makes me smile (and little like crying).
I hope that Coachella will be released someday (although you can hear the sound problems Sharon mentioned).

Also, in 2008 (and this clip also) it was the most interesting to see LC's professionalism and smile as he plays during the open air festivals, not minding the talking, shouting, walking in front of the stage... and his sound system always the most perfect.
Cheshire gal

Post by Cheshire gal »

Having recently discovered the reports on the Coachella Concert and looking at the videos of this show, I would say that this is a Concert I would loved to have seen. Leonard, as people have reported in this thread, looks like he is thoroughly enjoying the young fans enthusiasm for his music. Hallelujia is just fantastic. I have never seen him so elated.

These young people will ensure that his music is kept alive. The Band and singers are also perfect. :D

Thank you Jarkko for keeping this information on the Forum for those of us who were not aware of these past concerts and can now re-live the excitement of them.
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

Leonard at Coachella - just uploaded to YouTube by "videothing"

Wrong date? "04 22 09 leonard cohen"

Dance Me To The End Of Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZilaJu9SuE

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”