What to wear?

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
MaryB

Re: What to wear?

Post by MaryB »

Detour,

Great fashion review! I just want to add that this concert was the most diverse group of people I have seen to date at an LC concert. So, if anyone has any qualms about what to wear, as Lizzy has said, don't worry - just go!!

Best regards,
Mary

(P.S. I bet the 2 guys in tuxedos didn't feel out of place. After this experience, it seems like anything goes. It's your own comfort level ;-) .)
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
isabellabrown

Re: What to wear?

Post by isabellabrown »

Detour wrote:Having never seen Cohen live before I'm unsure how to answer this question for a friend who is considering not going. Might be my fault for telling her I was getting out my best LBD for the show I'm going to - now she doesn't want to go because she says she has nothing nice enough to wear and no money to buy anything new. She was planning jeans & t-shirt. So is it casual or dressup?
For this show I prefers to go for dress casual. Not formal, but not jeans and a t-shirt either.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”