Fan Pre-Sale "Will Call" ticket rules are ... flexible

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
alandian

Fan Pre-Sale "Will Call" ticket rules are ... flexible

Post by alandian » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Just FYI: I purchased tickets through the Fan Club Pre-Sale, with the understanding that the tickets could only be picked up on the day of the performance. However, I called my local box office, and they said I could pick up the tickets anytime. I did so yesterday, a month before the show, and there was no problem at all. Your box office mileage may differ, but it's worth a phone call to find out...
sharney55

Re: Fan Pre-Sale "Will Call" ticket rules are ... flexible

Post by sharney55 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Which venue are you talking about? I went to box office at the Wang in Boston.
The ticket seller was about to give me my tickets, but then suddenly stopped and noticed that she couldn’t. It wouldn’t surprise me if I went back another day to another person and got my tickets.
Pomona

Re: Fan Pre-Sale "Will Call" ticket rules are ... flexible

Post by Pomona » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 pm

I hit the Wang Box Office this morning at 11:30 and received my "Will Call" Fan Club ticket! No questions asked, except for photo ID. I guess it depends on who's working the desk when you get there.
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”