Thank YOU!!! I got tickets

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
dominiquefine

Thank YOU!!! I got tickets

Post by dominiquefine »

i want to thank everyone who answered my questions!! I realize I could never do the amazing race, I do not do well under pressure. My hands were shaking while I was submitting my order! This is a dream come true for me. I have listened to leonard all my life as I traveled around the world!! I am esctatic!!
ladydi

Re: Thank YOU!!! I got tickets

Post by ladydi »

Great Dominique!

I am SO very happy for you! Been following a few members (especially in Calif) today who were so worried but all has turned out well :D :D

Enjoy! I know you will.

All the best,
Diana
mwaldman

Post by mwaldman »

Enjoy!

Mike
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly."
~ G.K. Chesterton
JoanofArknotquite

Post by JoanofArknotquite »

I got tickets too, thanks to the great advise of so many of you on this site. I studied all your posts last night as for a final exam in college. One thing I don't understand. All the tickets at $129 for Oakland were gone at 10:00 20 seconds. How could this be? Worked out fine for me, as I'm happier with the $99 tickets. As Jarkko had thought we might not have to enter the password and the space didn't say password and we did have to enter it, I guess I lost the 20 seconds going back, but ALL tickets at 129 gone?? As I drove back to work, I heard NPR announce that tickets for Leonard Cohen go on sale tomorrow at 11:00. Will there really be any?

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”