Boston 2

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
sharong

Boston 2

Post by sharong »

These tickets werent actually available until close to 10:17. I had difficulty getting through and called telecharge. They confirmed that the tickets werent released and when they were, they got back to me and I bought a 2nd row mezzanine.

There were seats scattered all over the theater. Mostly side and back orchestra at th 178$ level..... I kept searching and got someone on the phone and went right to the Mezz....

keep trying Boston 2
LopezMccauley

Re: Boston 2

Post by LopezMccauley »

Same experience here -- system error, system error, -- about 20 times, asking for best available....

Then asked for Mezz and got ROW A center! Was just about to give up...

The Mezzanine for $99 is very good deal given the price of the orchestra seats....
sarahcoyne

Post by sarahcoyne »

Same here w/ the problems!

Website wasn't working until almost quarter past and so I called while still trying the site. While I was on the phone I heard someone in the background say "ok folks, Leonard Cohen IS UP!" at the same moment I found tickets online and opted to get those rather than over the phone.

Mezzanine Center
Row A!

Hope to see you there Boston folks!
:)
bridylan

TWO BOSTON (MAY 29) TICKETS FOR SALE

Post by bridylan »

Hi, I've got two tickets for L. Cohen's May 29 show at the Wang Center. The seats are located in the "first" balcony, row K, seats 29 and 31. I just got tickets for the next night (May 30), and am trying to sell these to help with the cost of those. They are $95/each (which was the total after all the evil "service" charges).

I purchased the tickets in the Amex pre-sale, so the tickets have been mailed and are in hand. I'm not quite sure how to go about this (as I live in Durham, NC), but if you're interested we can figure out a way to do the payment. You can email me at bdg3@duke.edu

I'm still having trouble believing that we're going to be able to see Cohen perform. What a gift!
ranisilver

Post by ranisilver »

I would swoon to be able to buy your 2 Boston tickets. Are they still available?
Please email rani_silver@earthlink.net

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”