NY to Boston May 30th

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
woolwork

NY to Boston May 30th

Postby woolwork » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm

given my concern that I might not get a ticket to Radio City... I managed to get a ticket to BOSTON on May 30th... so I'll be traveling up to Boston for the show... probably on the chinatown bus... unless someone f/nyc is going up on the 30th and back after the show? and hopefully get a ticket for Radio City at this saturday's presale...
is there such a thing as too much Leonard?... i don't think so
the presale tix had not been released at 10am which was wierd...... and then the ticket sales site did NOT ask for a password...
thanks Jarkko... warm regards and grateful thanks
jane
twomules

Re: NY to Boston May 30th

Postby twomules » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:13 am

those chinatown buses can be a real nightmare. not to cause you any worry, but it's taken me 7+ hours to get to boston on those things. they break down. they crash. i don't want to cause you any stress, but it might be best to scrounge up the extra dough for a train ticket + peace of mind.

just a suggestion! it is a cheap ticket though...
Pomona

Postby Pomona » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:22 pm

I just have to chime in here. I didn't want to be the one to say it, but twomules speaks the truth about those buses. I don't know how much you know about that line (Fung Wah Bus), but I've lived in the Boston area long enough to have read countless horror stories on the front page of the Globe. I'd hitchhike before I'd get into one of their buses.

Here here to the train idea. It's relaxing and safe. Just mho.
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston
Minerva

Postby Minerva » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm

Take the megabus or the Bolt bus. They are just a little bit more, so much nicer, and there is even internet on the bus.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”