Will cameras be permitted at Red Rocks

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Existentialist

Will cameras be permitted at Red Rocks

Postby Existentialist » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:47 pm

I'm considering attending the Red Rocks event and would like to know if cameras will be allowed. I wouldn't be using flash. Red Rocks leaves it up to the performers to allow or disallow. Any info on this?
ladydi

Re: Will cameras be permitted at Red Rocks

Postby ladydi » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi Existentialist, and welcome to the Forum!

I will be at Red Rocks also :D and I doubt it will be any different regarding photography than at any other LC concert. Photography okay except try to keep the flash turned off which you already mentioned. The concert will be awesome but I'm sure it will be matched by the venue!

All the best,
Diana
Existentialist

Postby Existentialist » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 am

Thanks Ladydi for the response. I've been a LC fan since the 60s but never been to one of his live performances. I'm taking my photographer niece from NY so we will both be shooting pics. We will be 3rd row center. See you there! Bring pads to sit on and rain gear just in case. Should be a good show. I've heard rumors that they might film it and release a Live at Read Rocks DVD.
ladydi

Postby ladydi » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Existentialist wrote: We will be 3rd row center. See you there! Bring pads to sit on and rain gear just in case. Should be a good show. I've heard rumors that they might film it and release a Live at Red Rocks DVD.
Wow! What awesome seats! We have Row 4 but a little to the left. I already decided to bring a couple of cushions after looking at photos of the venue ;-) but the suggestion of rain gear is an excellent one! Even though it's the beginning of June, weather around the mountains can be unpredictable and as soon as the sun goes down it will get pretty cool too!

What really caught my attention though is your rumor about the possible DVD. How awesome would that be! I know that Jarkko would probably interject that there are no plans for a dvd from Red Rocks, but let's keep our hopes high! :D

All the best,
Diana

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”