Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Mabeanie1

Re: Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

Post by Mabeanie1 »

nickmed wrote:
I'd be interested if anyone has ever done this sort of ticket sale for any other show and if it worked out well for both parties

Thanks
Nick

Yes. I had a spare ticket for the Beacon. I kept in touch with my "purchaser" from the time of making contact until the night of the show, made fairly specific arrangements to meet up and sent a text to let him know when I'd arrived in New York. I collected the tickets from the Box Office mid afternoon and met him outside the theatre around 40 minutes before the show. I made a new friend that night and I have no hesitation in trusting LC fans. Having said that, I might have expected the worst if the communication had broken down at any stage. Maybe that's the point at which you ask for a deposit as a gesture of good faith.

W
casterbridgecohen

Does anyone have two spare tickets for Victoria?

Post by casterbridgecohen »

I Live in the UK but my wife and I have a home in Vancouver and we are flying over to attend the GM Place concert. I have been fortunate to see my idol and icon six times on this tour to date - Dublin, Manchester, Glastobbury, Berlin, Cardiff and Bournemouth - probaly the best 6 concerts I have have ever attended! I was married in BC, have always enjoyed the 'Live in Concert' CD and was determined to come to the Vancouver concert for which I have tickets. However as of yet we do not have any tickets for Victoria - can anyone help?

Michael

mibct49@hotmail.com
1970 IOW 2008 Dublin - Manchester - Glastonbury - Berlin - Cardiff - Bournemouth 2009 Vancouver - Victoria - Koln - Nimes - Bratislava - Budapest - Barcelona - L Vegas - San Jose 2010 Salzburg - Basel - Strasbourg - Lille - Victoria - Vancouver - L Vegas(2) 2012 Montreal - Quebec - NYC 2013 London - Amsterdam
kenklein3BL

Post by kenklein3BL »

Philadelphia May 12 Concert tickets available
i have 2 tickets section D row U seat 2,4 parquet circle
for sale at face value $179 each plus the service charge per ticket.
concert is sold out! will meet at box office atleast 2 hours before the show to exchange. contact Ken@ kenklein1@yahoo.com
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

****************************************************************************************************************

THIS HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED WITH MY DEEP THANKS AND GRATITUDE!!!

DETROIT~FOX ticket wanted... a good one, if possible.

I'm putting my bid in now, just in case. Even though I don't have the finances at this moment, I checked the Detroit site and they're selling only VIP packages for two at this point. IF someone were willing to trust me to meet them at the box office to exchange my money for the ticket, I have a reference here from someone with whom I did that exact thing when I went to Montreal. We had never met nor communicated on the Forum, prior to our arrangement. We spoke by phone. She trusted me. I paid her for the ticket at the venue. She is willing to reenforce that I can be trusted.

There are a lot of the shows I would love to attend; however, my 94-year-old Mom, who will be 95 by that time, lives in Michigan, 50 miles from Detroit. I can get economical plane fare for the trip, and this show is the one that would allow me to see my Mom and Leonard on the same trip... the only one north this year.

If you might consider this arrangement, please contact me.

Thanks.

~ Lizzy
Last edited by lizzytysh on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
joanmelatti

Post by joanmelatti »

Looking For 2 tickets for Aprils Show in AZ.
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Everyone here will vouch for Lizzy - PLEASE help her get a ticket!!!!!!!
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

MaryB wrote:Everyone here will vouch for Lizzy - PLEASE help her get a ticket!!!!!!!
Absolutely! If someone could not trust Lizzy then they could not trust their best friend!

Lizzy, I will surround you with positive thoughts re the ticket! How wonderful it would be for you to be able to combine 2 special events...your Mom and Leonard :D . AND, how special for us to be able to see you again! :D

All the best,
Diana
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Thank you SO MUCH for your vouching and beautiful words, MaryB :D and ladydi :D !!!

And the situation HAS been resolved with my deep thanks and gratitude to the resolver... who is, indeed,trusting me 8) :D 8) !!! So QUICKLY :D !!!

I can't wait to see both of you, the resolver, my Mom, and whomever else from here who will be drawn to the Detroit show. Ohhhh... this is SO EXCITING!!! My Mom is going to be OVER THE MOON :D :D :D !!!

Love,
Lizzy :D [one happy camper! :D ]

Okay... I'm calmed down a little now. It all came together so magically fast! And you, ladydi and Marie, are going to be there, too. This is going to be wonderful. I wish Sheila and Lisa could somehow manage to make it, too... and you, MaryB :D ;-) . I love this. Perhaps, I shouldn't bother unpacking, after all :lol: .
Last edited by lizzytysh on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
mutti

Seattle single ticket

Post by mutti »

Update on ticket for Seattle
We are holding on to it for awhile as a friend is thinking of joining us.
Closer to the date if she doesn't come I will repost this.
Thanks
and thanks for this great forum!
Mutti
Last edited by mutti on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
laked

Post by laked »

SEATTLE CONCERT

Hi: I have two pre-sale, will call tickets for the Wamu Theatre, Seattle concert, April 23. After hours on the computer trying to obtain Oakland tickets, these are what I did get at the Wamu: SECTION DD, Row 4, seats #8-7. I am trying to find tickets a little closer to the stage, and I note there are two individual tickets on this post that are a little closer up.But I think first I need to sell these! The cost for the two tix is $236.75 inclusive of all charges.

Thanks - Diane
markadriancoleman

WANTED - 2 TICKETS FOR OAKLAND APRIL 14

Post by markadriancoleman »

Anyone have 2 spare tickets. I have wanted to see Leonard live for such a long time and would be ecstatic if I can get tiks.
Thanks
Mark
jjaclark

Post by jjaclark »

I'm looking for 1 ticket at the floor level for the Vancouver show in GM Place.
valinath@hotmail.com
kenklein3BL

Post by kenklein3BL »

tickets have been sold! good luck
ken
gllinas

Three possible tickets for Philadelphia, May 12 show

Post by gllinas »

Hi all,

As many of you might have done, I and my friends all purchased tickets during the presale and as a result, we have three extra tickets. I and my friends are checking locally first to see if we have other friends that might like to attend, but I thought I'd start checking here for other potentially interested parties.

I have one extra ticket in the Parquet section Row J Seat 102 (you'll be sitting right next to me in the best section about 15 rows from the stage)...price is $200 (face value + $2.00 just to round the number off).

I also have a pair of tickets (two) located in the Family Circle section Row A seats 113 and 114...price for both is $200 (face value + $1.00 to round the number off).

I am willing to accept offers (first come first served) based on the following understanding. I would like payment in advance so that I don't end up being stuck once I'm at the show. As noted in this forum...

"NOTE: our presales were based on WILL CALL only. This means that those presale tickets cannot be re-sold. The original buyer has to pick them up on the concert day at the box office, and show his ID and the credit card used. Tickets bought through other channels may be transferable. So make sure to explain/find out the nature of the tickets offered in this thread to avoid any disappointments!"

...so, this means I'll give you my cell phone number so that once you arrive and I've got the tickets in hand (about one hour before the show begins), we'll meet up and I'll hand you the tickets. I'm willing to accept advance payment via paypal (with an additional $10 fee to cover money lost by me on paypal) or you can send me a money order for the total amount. I realize that this requires some level of trust on behalf of both involved parties, but I cannot think of a better solution to my extra tickets issue. In any case, if you are interested and agree to the aforementioned conditions, feel free to email me at g_llinas@yahoo.com. I will know by Monday March 9th, 2009 which tickets are still available. As I said, first come first served.

Thank you for your patience in reading through all this and may we all enjoy one of the Golden Shows in the very near future.

Cheers,
Gabe
Iconoclastic_Bitch

Post by Iconoclastic_Bitch »

Hi everyone. Last week, I bought two pre-sale tix for the Vancouver show at GM Place, but then was able to get better seats during public sale. As a result, I have two tickets for sale at the $98 level. Also I'm looking for seats to the Victoria show so I'd be willing to do a straight swap for my Vancouver tix.

In any case, I really want to attend the Victoria show so if anyone has one or two seats for sale, please let me know.
Leonard Cohen is my soulmate.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”