Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
cricketc

Re: Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

Post by cricketc »

deleted - not applicable anymore
Last edited by cricketc on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smaitri

LOOKING FOR 2 TICKETS 4/14 OAKLAND

Post by smaitri »

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the April 14th Oakland concert. It's my birthday, and I'd love to go with my husband! I've loved Leonard since "Suzanne"... If you have two to sell, please contact me.
Last edited by smaitri on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
csiu

For sale: 2 tickets for London, Ontario

Post by csiu »

Hello all! We successfully bought two tickets for the New York show, so my boyfriend and I thought we'd offer up our tickets for London, Ontario on Sunday, May 24 to anyone who might be interested.

The seats are in section FL1, row L, seats 13 and 14 (seating chart http://www.johnlabattcentre.com/seating ... cohen.html here). We paid $324 CDN for them and hope to sell them for face value, too!:)

The admittedly tricky thing is that, since we ordered them with the pre-sale, the best we could do is to have the tickets mailed to us "in time for the event", and so we don't have tickets in hand. I don't think I'd want to take someone's deposit without having the hard tickets yet, but if you're at all interested, I guess email me and we'll figure it out.

Thanks muchly!
Mabeanie1

Single ticket for Ottawa May 25 (Orchestra row K)

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Mabeanie1 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mabeanie1

Re: Spare ticket for Ottawa May 25

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Mabeanie1 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gllinas

One more ticket for the May 12th Philadelphia PA show

Post by gllinas »

Up for sale is one extra ticket (purchased during the presale) for the Parquet section, Row J, Seat 102. Price $200/OBO. Paid $200. Like many others, my friends and I all thought we wouldn't get tickets, so we all bought them, now we have one extra ticket. Please help me to help you. Email me at g_llinas@yahoo.com if you are seriously interested. Thanks
jonathon

OTTAWA ON TICKET RELEASES CONTINUE

Post by jonathon »

THURSDAY MARCH 12TH MIDNIGHT

Still a few pairs of 6th row Orchestra seats in the Ticketmaster system for both Ottawa NAC shows.

Since quietly dispensing with the Ticketmaster Marketplace option for both Ottawa shows, they have been dropping the former Platinum seats into the Ticketmaster general inventory each of the past 3 days. Earlier today they even released centrally located Front Row seats (Orchestra Row BB) for both shows!

They will probably drop some more seats into the system tomorrow so keep watching if you are still seeking premium seats!

All the best.
HMUnger

Post by HMUnger »

TWO EXTRA TICKETS: Waterbury, CT - May 14th
Located in the Upper Mezzanine, Row W, Section 3D

I spent WAY too much for tickets to the Saturday night show at Radio City and am looking to sell - at cost - my tickets for Thursday night in Waterbury. The Palace Theater is a great venue, much like the Beacon (where I had the pleasure of seeing LC). These tickets are in-hand.
(Seating chart: http://www.palacetheaterct.org/worxcms_ ... ge49.shtml.)
Waterbury is a short drive from New York City (about 90 minutes) and there are plenty of beautiful bed-and=breakfasts or inns to stay near the theater. If you're going to NYC for the Radio City show, this would be a nice side trip for those arriving early.

Interested? E-mail me at: howardunger@gmail.com
guy1

Post by guy1 »

I'm selling 2 tickets for the 2nd Boston show.

2 Tickets, Left Center Balcony Row X, Seats 7-9
Total Cost: $187.50
smaitri

OAKLAND 4/14 LOOKING FOR TICKETS

Post by smaitri »

I'm looking for two tickets for Oakland, Tuesday, April 14th. All tickets were gone when I tried to book. It's my birthday, and I'd love to go! Have loved Leonard since "Suzanne"...
Email: smaitri@igc.org.
Last edited by smaitri on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jnap47

(2) Extra Tickets for the May 16th Show @ Radio City

Post by jnap47 »

I was fortunate enough to get tickets at the pre sale. I have two (2) extra. They are the $130 tix ($145 with the stupid Ticketmaster charge).

Section - ORCH3
Row - O
Seats - 307 - 306

If anyone is interested please send me a PM or you can email me at jnapolitano@mastconstruction.com

I was able to get into the Beacon show and believe me this show is going to be amazing.

I just happened to get seats with friends so now I have extra. I just want to make sure a FAN gets these tickets.

I hope I can help someone out.

Thanks,
Jim
JacquelineR

Post by JacquelineR »

I'm looking for one ticket Sat. Radio City show. Couldn't get two tickets in pre-sale - got one ticket. I'm not planning to go now - instead plan to pickup the one ticket at will call and give to my best friend and send her off with a big hug for a wonderful night. Am hoping someone out there has an extra for me for Sat. night. I was blessed to see him at Beacon and truly want her to see him and would rather have her go once than me twice. Don't want to sound needy, but am hopeful that one of you has a ticket for me at retail price. Please send a personal message.

la la la la la

Jacqueline
Last edited by JacquelineR on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
OliviaB.

Re: -Leonard Cohen, NYC

Post by OliviaB. »

I have one ticket for Leonard Cohen sunday May 17 at Radio City, NY. I would like to trade it for a comparable ticket...1st mezzanine for Saturday May 16-face price (90.00 plus charges). I would also like a second ticket for Saturday night.
OR my third choice would be a second ticket for sunday night. I would pay up to 129.00 before tax and charges for the second ticket for either night.
thanks. Olivia
email if interested: obernart@earthlink.net
JacquelineR

Post by JacquelineR »

More Radio City tickets just released for Sat. night. Got row WW for $129. Wow! Wonder if all the tm hubub has had anything to do with this.

Thanks for everything Marie & Jarkko
cricketc

Post by cricketc »

deleted - not applicable anymore
Last edited by cricketc on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”