The North American Tour & Presale for members

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
wheeler

Re: The North American Tour & Presale for members

Post by wheeler » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 am

LisaC,

I just checked grand prairie (bought tickets this morning) and I still found tickets available row JJ center at the $99.75 level.

Thank You Jarkko for this site and organizing the presale! I cannot wait for the show. I still can't believe he's coming to Dallas.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 am

I checked the presales, and our allocation to Austin seems to be sold out while there still are tickets to the three others!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
A Brick in the Wall

Post by A Brick in the Wall » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:52 am

jarkko wrote:I checked the presales, and our allocation to Austin seems to be sold out while there still are tickets to the three others!

Thanks for all your great work.

Any idea when the Chicago pre-sale info will be on Ticketmaster?

I assume this is going to work like the Waits Orphans Tour -- a lot of tension & then hurray!

***Ticketmaster and other sellers will list the concerts before the presale begins, don't worry / Jarkko***
Witiko

Post by Witiko » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 am

Leonard sure is being nice to those of us in Texas! We're getting two shows while most states aren't even getting one (and of course, whole countries are getting passed over). I wonder what we did to win a place in his heart? He must've really liked his Austin City Limits gigs...

Cyanne
lindyhannah

Post by lindyhannah » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 am

What will be included in the VIP tickets?
iborin

Post by iborin » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:25 am

Hi, I am new here... Is there a pre-sale for Oakland on 4-13 and 14? If so Help... I have been waiting for this chance for years.. I am not missing this show.. I know I need a password. what do I do?
Thanks to anyone that can help!!
captrone

Post by captrone » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:13 am

Friends...and yes, every Leonard Cohen fan I do consider to be my Friend,
There may be a more devoted, passionate and appreciative Leonard Cohen fan somewhere out there...But I think not.
I have been listening, loving, reading, playing and zealously championing Leonard since the mid 60's. Truly, I consider as one of my greatest achievements in this life , the fact that I have been able by the sheer force of my love for the man and his music, to bridge the music generational void between fathers and sons...having been lucky enough to turned each of my four sons, ages 39, 30, 21 and 17 on to the music and magic of this eloquent and oh-so-wise singer/songwriter. Today they are as rabid and committed in their esteem of Leonard as I am. It's funny how all our problems, misunderstandings, beefs and disappointments with each other disappear and dissolve whenever we listen to or talk about L.C....he's OUR man...THE MAN !!!!
Anyway, I have booked passage from Portland Oregon my wife and son and will be hooking up with my 2 other sons who live in the San Diego area... And we are hoping and praying to find some decent tickets for Leonard's show on April 7th at the Copley symphony Hall. If anyone can assist with tips ,advise, suggestions or ANYTHING, we would greatly appreciate the help.
Till later..." ring the bells that still can ring".... Capt Rone
schbibby

Post by schbibby » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:24 am

I just went to Ticketmaster to check out the Chicago show. They do not list a presale date on their site for Chicago, but they have a presale date for Minneapolis. My question: Is the presale date that has been listed on this site valid as far as Ticketmaster goes? Thanks. Schbibik

**'Our list is the only valid one. Ticketmaster will have shows added before the time comes. / Jarkko***
wchrist

Post by wchrist » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 am

Thanks to Jarkko for helping to make this happen!
jedirene

Post by jedirene » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 am

Thank you for this info. -smiles- I am aiming for the Calagry show.. which is Wednesday for presale, if I read everything correctly. People like us who have been long time fans but not necessarily the most up to date on internet things really appreciate forums and opportunities like these.
lsprns

Post by lsprns » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:29 am

Is this for real?! I am having a hard time believing this. If I buy two presale tix can I still buy more when they go on sale to the general public?
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Of course you can! The 2 tix limit is for presale only (2 tix per concert)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
A Brick in the Wall

Post by A Brick in the Wall » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:30 pm

A Brick in the Wall wrote:
jarkko wrote:I checked the presales, and our allocation to Austin seems to be sold out while there still are tickets to the three others!

Thanks for all your great work.

Any idea when the Chicago pre-sale info will be on Ticketmaster?

I assume this is going to work like the Waits Orphans Tour -- a lot of tension & then hurray!

***Ticketmaster and other sellers will list the concerts before the presale begins, don't worry / Jarkko***

"don't worry" --- you are asking me to change my spots.... 8)
scottsdunlop

Post by scottsdunlop » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:46 pm

For the Victoria b.c. concert do I need to go to the venue for pre-sale tickets? thank-you!
sanQ

Post by sanQ » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Where is the Saskatoon presale? I can't even find it on ticketmaster. Will it be onsale through ticketmaster online or by phone? Can anyone help and let me know? Is there a possibility of a Regina show?

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”