The North American Tour & Presale for members

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
MTrecka

Re: The North American Tour & Presale for members

Post by MTrecka »

Am I looking in the right place for the Chicago presale? Nothing seems to be happening yet, but it's after 10am here in Chicago so . . . should be time, no? Thanks!
merlinskis

Post by merlinskis »

Has anyone heard what the ticket prices will be in Canada?
lyng grysti

Post by lyng grysti »

Hi all, sorry but i'm not that tech savvy. i'd like to know if the presale with password ticket purchase will work for ticketmaster for telephone orders as well. this is for the vancovuer date. thanks very much!
merlinskis

Post by merlinskis »

I do not think phone orders will work on the presale. Of all the presale orders I have done over the years they all had to be done online at Ticketmaster.
dina

Post by dina »

the prices are all listed on ticketmaster for each individual show. conveniently these appear under the heading 'ticket prices'.

ta da:
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/search?tm_li ... search.y=0

(please excuse my sassiness - it's hard to tone it down.)
indy_chic

Post by indy_chic »

Sorry - I may have missed it ..but is it the same password for all shows?? My presale )Ottawa begins tomorrow @ 10am , if the password is posted @ 10am that doesn't leave me alot of time to fumble around :(

Thks.
dune

Post by dune »

newbie to the site...singed up for obvious reasons [was not aware this forum existed until yesterday]...
am i too late to try to get pre-sale tickets to the calgary show?
dumb question?
if not then how does this work...could some kind soul point me to the right link or topic?

much appreciated.

jedirene wrote:Thank you for this info. -smiles- I am aiming for the Calagry show.. which is Wednesday for presale, if I read everything correctly. People like us who have been long time fans but not necessarily the most up to date on internet things really appreciate forums and opportunities like these.
dune

Post by dune »

wait...i think i got it:
go here: (viewtopic.php?f=32&t=13489)
tomorrow morning, get a password and follow the link?
yes?
dune wrote:newbie to the site...singed up for obvious reasons [was not aware this forum existed until yesterday]...
am i too late to try to get pre-sale tickets to the calgary show?
dumb question?
if not then how does this work...could some kind soul point me to the right link or topic?

much appreciated.

jedirene wrote:Thank you for this info. -smiles- I am aiming for the Calagry show.. which is Wednesday for presale, if I read everything correctly. People like us who have been long time fans but not necessarily the most up to date on internet things really appreciate forums and opportunities like these.
yentek

Post by yentek »

Jarkko:

There seems to be a problem with the San Diego concert. The itinerary lists Ticketmaster as the seller, but on Ticketmaster's site, there is no reference to the San Diego concert. All the other scheduled LC concerts are listed. Is San Diego possibly a Live Nation venue?

Thanks for all of your time and effort.
tashi

Post by tashi »

I'm a bit concerned because when I go to ticketmaster there's nothing listed at all for the Waterbury CT show at the Palace Theater. Usually it says when the presale begins a couple of days before-but for that show and/or venue-nada??? :?:
lady

Post by lady »

does CALL only mean that we cannot order the tix online? Or is it only implying that we have to pick up the tix in person at the box office?
JaneKat

Post by JaneKat »

I am new to this...now that I am a part of this Forum, will I be able to access the password for the "Fan Club Presale" which is to-morrow, Feb 25, for the Calgary show on April 26?
Thanks
indy_chic

Post by indy_chic »

Lady -> Will call does mean you have to pick the tickets up personally with the credit card used for payment . Usually you cannot pick up the tickets until 1-2 hours before the event. LC presales might be different , but similar policy I'm sure.
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

JaneKat wrote:I am new to this...now that I am a part of this Forum, will I be able to access the password for the "Fan Club Presale" which is to-morrow, Feb 25, for the Calgary show on April 26?
Thanks
Yes
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Flashpan

Post by Flashpan »

Ticket prices appear to be changing!

Yesterday, Ottawa ticket prices were listed at $68-$251. Today Ottawa prices are $68-$689!

Does anyone know how to get a breakdown by venue prior to 10AM tomorrow?

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”