The North American Tour & Presale for members

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
kristennicol

Re: The North American Tour & Presale for members

Post by kristennicol »

** If you are an American Express Cardholder you can pre-purchase tickets for the LA Nokia show starting today! **
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

I got better seats at the public sale than I did at the presale for Edmonton. :cry: :(
TheWalrus

Post by TheWalrus »

overthehill wrote:I got better seats at the public sale than I did at the presale for Edmonton. :cry: :(
So did I. Far better. 10 rows from the stage versus 26.
surfergirl

Post by surfergirl »

I'm quite happy with my AMEX pre-sale tickets for L.A.. I used the regular AMEX (vs. gold card preferred seating with password), but in checking the location of the preferred seating and regular AMEX seating, they were exactly the same. Of course, I didn't mess around with doing all this seat checking until AFTER I purchased my tickets. I'm not that stupid! :razz:
I was cautioned to surrender, this I could not do . . . .
yentek

Post by yentek »

Surfergirl: What seating row etc. did you get on Am-Ex for LA? The best I could get was row CC near the center.
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

I had better fortune with the regular sale too, in Seattle. I was able to only get center orchestra, row 26 at the presale. And today, I was able to get just right of center orchestra in row 6. Who knows how this system works, but I'm feeling incredibly grateful. Of course, what to do with the extra ticket...
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
surfergirl

Post by surfergirl »

Yentek, I got row D, right center, with seats closer to the center aisle. That's 4th row in the orchestra, or if you count the 6 rows of pit seats, that's the 10th row. Considering there's 30 rows in the orchestra section, I am very happy!
I was cautioned to surrender, this I could not do . . . .
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

surfergirl wrote:...I got row D, right center, with seats closer to the center aisle. That's 4th row in the orchestra, or if you count the 6 rows of pit seats, that's the 10th row. Considering there's 30 rows in the orchestra section, I am very happy!
re: Los Angeles
I got Row U, main floor, center seating in the mid 300's. Do you know where the seat is? I have never been to the NOKIA.
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
swansong

Post by swansong »

TheWalrus wrote:
overthehill wrote:I got better seats at the public sale than I did at the presale for Edmonton. :cry: :(
So did I. Far better. 10 rows from the stage versus 26.

So did I. FAR BETTER. 10 rows from the stage, Jack Singer in Calgary as opposed to last row in the top balcony! How did that happen?
kokenpere

Re: Chicago concert

Post by kokenpere »

Hello to all -

When I checked the Sharon Robinson homepage (Tour schedule at the bottom of the page), the second Chicago date was no longer listed. Thanks for the responses to my question.

I just read Jarkko's post re: Chicago's second show. It seems it's on again. Thanks again for the info.

michael
xindeed

Post by xindeed »

I got better tix for Detroit during public sale than I did for pre-sale. Anyone know if these pre-sale will-call tix can be transferred to another party? I can provide photocopy of my ID and credit card use to purchase tix to transferee...
overthehill

Post by overthehill »

xindeed wrote:I got better tix for Detroit during public sale than I did for pre-sale. Anyone know if these pre-sale will-call tix can be transferred to another party? I can provide photocopy of my ID and credit card use to purchase tix to transferee...
You know, I don't think you can according to the stipulations at the start of the thread on presales. I suppose you can arrange to meet the person at the Box Office before the performance, but that person is going to have a lot of trust in you that you are genuine, as you are that they are genuine! That's why I don't like presales-most often I have gotten better seats at the public sale! I don't know why I do those presales! You'd think I'd learn. :?:
deborahehrlich

Post by deborahehrlich »

deleted post - I figured it out finally
Last edited by deborahehrlich on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elsamaria

Post by elsamaria »

:razz: :razz: :razz: yes! Thank you Jarkko. I got two tickets for Boston. For me and my 15 yr old daughter. She is going to love the surprise. Good luck everyone.
:D
under L.C. spell since 1981.
Toronto June 8 /Boston May 30
woolwork

Post by woolwork »

there were no guarantees... but ticketmaster is so inept...

first the advance page kept saying check back at 10am for LA and NYC... so i called their 800 # after being on hold til nearly 20 after 10 a human being picked up - and offered me seat 409 in row HH - came to $275... or so ... but i was thrilled... gave the man all my info... and then he asks me again... he lost the ticket... and then there was nothing available...

asking for a supervisor got me another customer service rep... meanwhile the ticketmaster site still says check back at 10am...

a friend suggested typing in LC NYC in the top bar and this did bring me to a live page but by then all the tickets had been sold... my friend did luck out and got 2nd row in the first mezz... i'm happy for him... but terrified that some glitch will interfere with saturday's presale (for the LCF)

though the amex pre-sale is supposed to be all week... i assume this is it, its over and done...
jane

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”