The North American Tour & Presale for members

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
The Little Jew

Re: The North American Tour & Presale for members

Post by The Little Jew »

hesperides23 wrote:Sorry to piss and moan, but $70+ for a seat in the rear of the balcony? $250+ for choice seats? Gimme a break. There's this economic crisis in the USA, see? I lost my job and am tryin' to figure out how to survive on $452 a month UI benefits. I wish lots of success to Mr Cohen and hope you all enjoy the show. Count Me Out.
Okay, you're out!!

I fail to understand the logic behind registering with the forum and using the very 1st post to pontificate about the flat economy (hijacker).
Allow me to help with your budget, terminate your internet service, that's what they call a win-win.
Last edited by The Little Jew on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Brick in the Wall

Post by A Brick in the Wall »

GHal wrote:Reading the article that appears in today's (Feb. 25, 2009) New York Times ("On the Road, for Reasons Practical and Spiritual") makes it a bit easier for me to understand the (for me) high prices for tickets to the concerts. My goodness, if someone informed me my worth had suddenly dropped to nine and half million dollars I'd sure look around to see what I could do to raise funds in a hurry. ;-)

The article says he has not collected any of the 9.5 million he was awarded.

That's money that is pretty hard to spend. :roll:
Irish22

Post by Irish22 »

$250 is cheap..believe it or not. In Canada the best seats range from $549 to $623 each... and thats regular price..not scalpers!!..now thats a little ridiculous.
Give me back my broken night ....
yogigrip

Post by yogigrip »

What of Boston Sales. They are listed as group B for this mornings window but I see to info on Telecharge.com or ticketmaster?????

Thanks Much
ginrulli

Post by ginrulli »

I live in Colorado, and love Red Rocks!! And I know that Leonard will find it absolutely amazing, I cannot wait to see him! Been following his beautiful self, his Stranger Music, and his unique words since the beginning. I myself am an artist, and his words have been inspiring my paintings since the late 60's. I cannot wait to see him in person!!!
jglBB

Post by jglBB »

478 users online at 9:54 .A good test for the servers.
mjlasa

Post by mjlasa »

It s 10 o clock. why no links?
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

the links are where they are supposed to be!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
4thandnowhere

Post by 4thandnowhere »

We're sorry. A system error occurred while processing your purchase. Please click Close above to start over, or call (212) 239-5258 or (800) 545-2559 (outside the NY metro area) to order tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What would you like to do?
CRY!

problem with Boston. Jarkko -thoughts?
Walsh75

Post by Walsh75 »

What's going on? Trying at 10am for Detroit and it wont take the passcode.
da2008

Post by da2008 »

Thak you Jarkko!! Two nights in Ottawa, the cheapest seat, but in a loge!! Bring on next Saturday!! I laughed at the password, by the way
da2008

Post by da2008 »

4thandnowhere wrote:
We're sorry. A system error occurred while processing your purchase. Please click Close above to start over, or call (212) 239-5258 or (800) 545-2559 (outside the NY metro area) to order tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What would you like to do?
CRY!

problem with Boston. Jarkko -thoughts?

TRY AGAIN!!
cjmcgdogl

Post by cjmcgdogl »

Worked ok for me in Detroit, right at 10:00, I got a couple decent 2nd row balcony seats. :razz: :lol: :D

The system CAN work, keep trying.

Thank you, moderator, for all your hard work!
Last edited by cjmcgdogl on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captrenault

Post by captrenault »

Thanks, Jarkko! You are a god among men!

Two seats for Hamilton -- not great, but it's just to be there. Nothing will beat those shows in Montreal, anyway...
Toronto, June 17/93; Toronto, May 13/06; Toronto, June 1/07; Hamilton, June 3/08; Montreal June 23/08; Montreal June 24/08; Hamilton, May 19/09, London, Dec. 11/12, Hamilton, Apr. 9/13; Irving Layton's 85th birthday party.
dreambaby8

Post by dreambaby8 »

We saw Leonard on his first leg, in Hamilton and Toronto.The concerts were truly amazing. We just got fantastic seats for Kingston! Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”