A Very Special Announcement Coming

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Kanga

Re: A Very Special Announcement Coming

Post by Kanga »

Good luck to everyone in New York. I'll back out gracefully with happy memories of 3 concerts this year. :D
2008 17 Jul - O2, London; 17 Nov - RAH, London; 22 Nov - NEC, Birmingham
2009 11 Jul - MB World, Weybridge
2012 9 Sept - Wembley Arena, London
Dream Warrior

Post by Dream Warrior »

Went to google - visited the following site - looks to be the right address. Could be wrong (can a moderator verify svp?), but the other site 'appears to be' one of those all-purpose nuisance pages providing bogus information.

Here is teh site that I THINK is correct:

http://www.beacontheatrenyc.com/
howthelightgetsin

Post by howthelightgetsin »

linmag wrote:What a wonderful treat for those able to get to New York. Unfortunately, after four concerts last year, I simply do not have that kind of money to throw around this year. :(
Same here, I'm happy for all those in New York though... Enjoy!

I can't wait for the DVD :)
Aymi Derham photography - http://www.flickr.com/takenby1
A.Sukitu

Post by A.Sukitu »

Enjoy the concert, lucky New Yorkers ... I look forward to reading about your experiences. Enjoy!

(... and hope that Leonard will enjoy andrepeat this very happy concert in London when he is Passin' Thru ...)
"You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. ... You gave the injury a tongue to heal itself."
Leonard Cohen in Book of Mercy (1984) Ch. 19.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I changed the URL to the theater - it should be http://www.beacontheatre.com or http://www.beacontheatrenyc.com

Maybe time to end this thread - this was a pre-announcement thread, why not to continue in the other one?
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Dream Warrior

Post by Dream Warrior »

Muchos gracias, Jarkko.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User cohenforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.