birmingham tickets

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
waynelomas

birmingham tickets

Post by waynelomas »

Has anyone received their tix yet for the B'Ham show on 22nd November?
I booked with Ticketmaster months ago and no sign of 'em yet.
Thanks everyone
Wayne
Undertow

Re: birmingham tickets

Post by Undertow »

I got the 22nd of November tickets for the LG Arena within 2 weeks or ordering them...months ago. But I ordered direct from the company.
jilly t

Post by jilly t »

spoke to a person rather than a machine at ticketmaster last week as - like you - i ordered months ago - gave him the confirmation reference no. - all was ok with that - but he told me that their allocation of tickets has yet to be printed - but they will arrive in plenty of time!!!!
also bought tickets for manchester - but not via ticketmaster - and they arrived weeks ago!!!
Frankfurt 1970, Isle of Wight 1970, Manchester Free Trade Hall1976, Manchester Opera House 2008 ,Manchester Arena 2008, Birmingham 2008 ,Liverpool 2009, Manchester and Leeds 2013.
waynelomas

Post by waynelomas »

thanks Jilly.
auroraluisa

Post by auroraluisa »

Hi, I dont know if you're still asking the question but I recieved my tickets from Ticketmaster for the Birmingham show the other day (weds 29th Oct). Hope everyone else has received theirs alright too!
devilsinkwell

Post by devilsinkwell »

after singing ticketmasters praises "purely on a selfish point of view due to getting block B seats ""my parade was was well and truely rained on as they have been lost in the post! so now with fingers crossed i have to turn up at the box office for duplicates,they better be there otherwise THERE GOING TO HEAR FROM ME
dublin june 14th manchester 18th june birmingham nov 22nd manchester nov 30th

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”