BRIGHTON

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
catswhiskers

BRIGHTON

Post by catswhiskers » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:05 am

Does anyone know what the Brighton centre is like? Good sound? We have 2 tickets WSTALL,row H.Will I need to bring my binoculars? Flying in from Portugal.
shadowsonthewood

Re: BRIGHTON

Post by shadowsonthewood » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:04 pm

Haven't been beofre, but from what I gather, the place ain't too big, so there should be a good view from wherever. Wstalls - not sure if that's the raised section to the side or just the more western part of the stalls. I didn't find their seating distribution very easy to figure out.

There are movable, panoramic views on their web site though. It doesn't look very elegant, but it gives a good idea of the place.
catswhiskers

Re: BRIGHTON

Post by catswhiskers » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Hi
Thanks for that.Am getting SO excited.Saw him in Lisbon--Where I could almost reach out and touch him!!
Am feeling a little sad though,as my dream was to see him in the Royal Albert Hall just one more time--but as this didn't seem to be happening,I booked Brighton instead---now I can't afford both venues !!! Lets hope he tours again.

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”