live album?

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
astranger

live album?

Postby astranger » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 am

anybody know of any information to release an album of the tour? I think it would be very fitting at this point in his career to capture this beautiful moment. I have loved everything I have seen, read, and heard of the tour. I sincerely hope he comes to the States next year. Leonard brings such light and wisdom into my life everyday. It would be such an honor to be in his presence, and I get the impression it is his honor to be in our presence as well!
Jake.........Durham, NC 11-3-09; Brooklyn, NY 12-20-12
aficionado

Re: live album?

Postby aficionado » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:34 pm

At this point a live recording is a must as well as a live dvd and a subsequent studio album with new or unpublished stuff.

Does anyone know if a live recording of this tour was previously captured or where and when it is planned ?
neo

Postby neo » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:16 pm

From the gear they used, it seems that they have recorded the Vienna concerts and will propably rec (all) the other concerts of the fall tour. I also spotted three cameras filming the concert in Vienna too.
astranger

Postby astranger » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 am

neo wrote:From the gear they used, it seems that they have recorded the Vienna concerts and will propably rec (all) the other concerts of the fall tour. I also spotted three cameras filming the concert in Vienna too.

sounds promising, hopefully it's not just for archival purposes. I'm sure something will be released

"i'll go down to Bill's bar, i can make it that far..." g-d i love this song
Jake.........Durham, NC 11-3-09; Brooklyn, NY 12-20-12
totovillefranche

Postby totovillefranche » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Local radio one recorded last nite a brilliant berlin concert, it was breathtaking to witness such beauty in times like these, Leonard being grateful for the privilege of singing when the magic realism of the marketplace just came down, as he would put it in his own words after * That is now way to say goodbye *

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”