Brussels, 20 october: confirmed! (and SOLD OUT?)

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
phd107

Brussels, 20 october: confirmed! (and SOLD OUT?)

Post by phd107 »

We knew, for some days, that Leonard Cohen would visit Belgium again before the end of the year, but we expected that this new concert would be focused on the yet to come and much expected new album. At this time, it looks like it will be for the same - great - gig seen this summer.

Tickets can be booked as from today, 17 July at 9AM, Brussels time: http://www.forestnational.be/pages/even ... sp?id=1235
Prices range from 39 to 79 €.

Update: Tickets can be booked only via http://www.sherpa.be but... this service doesn't seem able to manage huge peaks of demands. Don't hope to get some of the best seats: they all where gone within minutes and with many difficulties. I had my tickets booked... until Sherpa.be web site went down. When they came online again, it was over: no more 79€ seats available. Very, very frustrating...

New update: 9h 45: And now no more 69€ seats ("parterre").

Correction: 10:20: Another proof of Sherpa.be's technical problems: seats from Cat. 1 (69€) are available again.
pendrift

Re: Brussels, 20 october: confirmed!

Post by pendrift »

aaaaagh I just bought the 59 euro tickets because it said the other two were no longer available!!!!
GRUMBLE.
oh well, I already saw him in Bruges (close to the stage, too!) so I won't complain too much... that'll be another 10 euros towards the programme or a shirt or the pins!
richardrj

Post by richardrj »

* I already started a thread on this show.

* Your use of the word "confirmed" is incorrect. Just because tickets are on sale does not mean a show is confirmed (we know this from Berlin earlier in the year). A show is only confirmed when it appears on the list from Cohen's management.
Midnight Choir

Post by Midnight Choir »

Yes, I bought the 69 euro tickets because it said that golden tickets weren't available. I looked later and they seemed to be selling golden tickets, but only in singles. The phone line crashed, so I did it online, wishing I had paid more attention during French lessons at school.

I am pretty sure that I saw something resembling an online confirmation of my booking but I haven't received an email to confirm. Bit worried whether it worked.
2008: O2 London - July 17 | O2 London - November 13 | O2 London - November 14 | RAH London - November 17 | 2009: Antwerp - July 4 | Weybridge - July 11
annvandeneynde

Post by annvandeneynde »

Concert October 20th. Forest National (Brussels) sold out!
thunder hole

Post by thunder hole »

Anyone from the city of Antwerp attending the concert on the 20th? Live in California and will be staying in Antwerp during the month of October. Need a car ride to Forest. I'm a nice guy :)

Was planning on taking the train to Brussels Midi but might not make it for the last train back.

Thanks for any help!

R
lieve

Post by lieve »

there will be a second concert in Brussels on the 19th!!!!! be quick the best seets are already sold out
larissa

Post by larissa »

can someone please tell me if BOTH concerts in Brussels are sold out????????? I was in Brugges, and would understand it, but still I don't want to believe it
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Both concerts are sold out.
Check http://www.sherpa.be/Ticket/Article.asp ... anguage=NL
"Uitverkocht" means "Sold out"

Maarten
(who will be sitting on row 8 on Monday!)

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
larissa

Post by larissa »

Thank you sweet.
george478

Re: Brussels, 20 october: confirmed! (and SOLD OUT?)

Post by george478 »

Tickets available for both concerts, see http://www.sherpa.be/Ticket/Article.asp ... 0000007317

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”