Cardiff Wales 8 November - tickets

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
kwills

Re: Cardiff Wales 8 November

Post by kwills »

YAHOO! GOT THE TICKETS THIS MORNING!
Cardiff,block 1,row G here we come!
Manchester 19th June/Cardiff 8th Nov
maisiesmum

Post by maisiesmum »

Hi there

Received my tickets to-day as well - in block 1 row h, so see you there! :)
subtle

Post by subtle »

Mmmmm - is it too early for me to start worrying - I have NOT got my tickets yet. Time to make some phone calls methinks.
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

subtle wrote:Mmmmm - is it too early for me to start worrying - I have NOT got my tickets yet. Time to make some phone calls methinks.
I thought I was alone in not getting tickets and have used the tracking system to locate tickets for this gig. The message from them is that they do not have tickets in stock yet. I am like.....hallo... others have theirs where are our tickets ?????????? its, I know three weeks away but give me a break...
Gregor!
There is a crack in every thing thats how the light gets in
pmdf

Post by pmdf »

Well I'm getting quite excited ahead of next weekend now... :)

I've been to the CIA a few times before but all the previous gigs have been for bands with a standing audience: Motley Crue, Radiohead, Arcade Fire and REM have been my previous shows there. All of which are very different in their own ways, and all even more different to the intimacy we might expect from a Leonard Cohen show!

So I'm not sure quite what to expect for a seated show there, but the 4th row tickets I managed to nab potentially promise an even better view than the Row M tickets I had for the Wednesday night at the Manchester Opera House - which I have to say was was possibly the highlight of the 20-ish years of my concert-going experiences to date.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's experienced an all-seater show at the CIA before... I can't quite picture how it'd work there and what kind of seating they'll put down.

But it doesn't really matter too much anyway, as it's just an excuse to post how much I'm looking forward to the show as we're getting so close.

I shouldn't expect anymore than the opportunity to see my musical and literary hero in my adopted hometown, but if he pushes the boat out and performs Avalanche or One Of Us Cannot Be Wrong here... well, then I couldn't possibly ask for anything more... :D
Manchester 18 June | Cardiff 8 November

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”