Any show in the Basque Country?

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
3kortxea

Any show in the Basque Country?

Post by 3kortxea »

Dear Jarkko,

First of all, I want to thank you for doing such a great job in this forum, all Leonard Cohen fans are hungry for information and you do your best to give us that information. I just want to ask if there is any possibility for Leonard to come to the Basque Country, he came in his last tour and there is even a song in his Leonard Cohen Live recorded in San Sebastian. It would be great! Thanks again Jarkko an sorry for my english.
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Any show in the Basque Country?

Post by jarkko »

We don't have the fall schedule yet, so I really don't know.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
imu

Post by imu »

If not in the Basque Country, at least I guess there will be some dates in Spain, as long as there were supposed to be several spanish dates among the cancelled August shows...
lazarous69

Post by lazarous69 »

Hopefully there will be a few Spanish shows and one or two in the part of Spain you refer to as the Basque country.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

As far as I know there will be no concerts in Spain in the fall leg of the tour.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
lazarous69

Post by lazarous69 »

jarkko wrote:As far as I know there will be no concerts in Spain in the fall leg of the tour.
That would really be a shame, especially as you have hinted that "spanish fans where going to spoiled". You did however retract that statement.
What is the reason for not including Spain, it´s hardly the logistics of playing here considering the crazy schedule the tour has followed so far. Any ideas?

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”