Paris, Olympia, 24-26.11.

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
damellon

Re: Paris, Olympia, 24-26.11.

Post by damellon »

I received email confirmation, but the credit card hasn't been debited.
I wouldn't worry about it just yet.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
zvikafizik

Post by zvikafizik »

hi leax !!!

i booked tickets on last wednsday from the olypia site.
i also got a confarmation and a special code number that sould be used if there a problem finding the tickets.

did you get one?
the email adress shanuga gave you is valid, and they answer questions via this adress.
they told me that the tickets were already sent.

my credit card as well havent been charged yet, i checked it up with my credit card company and they told me that they confirmed the charge, but Olypia didnt sent it yet.

i hope it is ok.
paris 24/11/2008
zvikafizik

Post by zvikafizik »

hi shaunagh...

did they debit your credit card ?

zvika.
paris 24/11/2008
Leax

Post by Leax »

Thanks for the replies,
that's a relief to hear that charges haven't been sent through yet, sounds likely it is a delivery problem with the email, or maybe incorrect detail on the email address submitted.
Am really looking forward to this, to experience an indoor venue after being at the Dublin June 13th concert is just a dream.
Kilmainham 2008, Berlin 2008, O2 Dublin 2009, Kilmainham 11th & 14th Sept 2012, 02 Dublin Sept 2013
zvikafizik

Post by zvikafizik »

leax...
so, it is going to be 2nd time seeing LC this summer ?

zvika
paris 24/11/2008
qbera6

Post by qbera6 »

hi guys,

similar in my case- i booked tickets through gdp.fr and have not received confirmation email either...getting a bit worried myself sice I bought tickets last Wednesday Have a print out of the booking but no email. hmmm havent checked if my credit card has been charges..hmm hopefully, keeping my fingers crossed.
shaunagh

Post by shaunagh »

zvikafizik wrote:hi shaunagh...

did they debit your credit card ?

zvika.
Hi there - not yet, but I've received one of my tickets by registered post already!
zvikafizik

Post by zvikafizik »

good for you !!!!!

where do you live ???

i live in Israel....
paris 24/11/2008
shaunagh

Post by shaunagh »

qbera6 wrote:hi guys,

similar in my case- i booked tickets through gdp.fr and have not received confirmation email either...getting a bit worried myself sice I bought tickets last Wednesday Have a print out of the booking but no email. hmmm havent checked if my credit card has been charges..hmm hopefully, keeping my fingers crossed.
Hi - I booked one ticket through gdp.fr too (as well as one for another day through Olympia) - I haven't had confirmation from gdp, but they have debited my card though. You can check if the booking has been made with gdp by clicking on 'Le Club' (on the right of the menu at the top of the page), then if you enter your email and password, it shows you a record of what bookings you've made.
shaunagh

Post by shaunagh »

zvikafizik wrote:good for you !!!!!

where do you live ???

i live in Israel....
Me? London
Leax

Post by Leax »

zvikafizik wrote:leax...
so, it is going to be 2nd time seeing LC this summer ?

zvika
Yes it will be, am secretly hoping it won't be the last either though some part of me feels a bit greedy. It was such an incredibly special evening that I feel compelled to drink it in one (or maybe two?) more times
Kilmainham 2008, Berlin 2008, O2 Dublin 2009, Kilmainham 11th & 14th Sept 2012, 02 Dublin Sept 2013
imu

Post by imu »

Hi there,

I am trying to purchase two tickets for the 24th November show at gdp.fr, but each time I try, I get this message:

ERREUR
Aucun moyen d'envoi ou de retrait disponible.
La commande en cours est annulée.

My french is quite poor, but what I understand is that there is no delivery way avaiable, and that the purchase is cancelled.

Just in case, I have checked with the 25th show, and instead of the error I get to the following page, where it asks for shipping mode and payment.

But I cannot attend this show. I can only attend to the 24th show. Does anybody know what can I do?
Paul Trotter

Post by Paul Trotter »

imu wrote:Hi there,

I am trying to purchase two tickets for the 24th November show at gdp.fr, but each time I try, I get this message:

ERREUR

My french is quite poor, but what I understand is that there is no delivery way avaiable, and that the purchase is cancelled.

Just in case, I have checked with the 25th show, and instead of the error I get to the following page, where it asks for shipping mode and payment.

But I cannot attend this show. I can only attend to the 24th show. Does anybody know what can I do?
hi imu,you can go to gdp site,link on page 1 of this thread,i just tried and got offered 2 in row 13.
zvikafizik

Post by zvikafizik »

imu wrote:Hi there,

ERREUR

you can also try olympia site, just google it ....
paris 24/11/2008
zvikafizik

Post by zvikafizik »

hello all...

for all those who worried about not debiting there credit card, here is the answer i got today from olympia:

"It can take sometimes more than one entire week for our bank office to ask yours for money..."
paris 24/11/2008

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”