I want my Squidgy back!

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
bee

Post by bee » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:46 am

Oh, Tchoco, you just have no appreciation for classics! About predicableness-it is just what I am looking at-sweet Tchoco cup! 8)
As for the victims- these are the screams of the weather thread spam victims of your compassionate friend- you're reading here!
bee
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:46 pm

Just out of curiosity has anyone heard from Johanna, or is she still among the mising?
Hi Gypsey Wife ~

As far as I know, no one here has heard anything, yet. I'm sure if they had [or at least if Joe or Greg had], they'd have posted it. I've continued to try her number and still just get an answering machine or automated voice mail, not sure which, as I don't know her voice.

Joe has been pretty confident that she's somewhere helping out, in the aftermath of Katrina. I'll post anything I hear about her. Hopefully, others will, too. I guess you know her, or at least have met her. Thanks for asking.

~ Lizzy
bee

Post by bee » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:48 am

Well, I told you so-the movie deal is going to happen!Only the title has changed- How my squidgy was never missing! 8) :lol: :lol: :roll:
bee
Oui G

Post by Oui G » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:43 am

Has anybody here seen Kelly?

K E double L Y
have you seen him smile?
Sure his hair is red
his eyes are blue
and H’es Irish thru and thru
Kelly from the Emerald Isle

(glad that Squidgy is found at last)
bee

Post by bee » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:51 am

Oui G
glad that Squidgy is found and lost)
Me too, I am so glad and the life seems so glorious, so precious, my squidge is back, from now on, she can get lost, as far as my feelings are concerned. :twisted:
I've suffered enough. :x
Now, when the big concern of the tamiflushit is coming up, I know, I'll rather kill myself with the samurai sword, then letting these capitalist pigs poison me with da THIS IS SPAM!. Oh, I know what they've been planning-they'll shot up my ars with da tamiflue vaccine, so that I were not to see the truth about them? But I know- just yesterday, Jessie Jackson told us, da hippy club, how the white peoples were calling up that Katrina bitch, to flood as all- da blacks and da hippies and da social workers, (who were so afraid and compassionate for my squidgy)
I believe in Jessie, yes, I do! I remember the time, when de club was eating bullshit, drinking bullshit for breakfast with Cindy Sheen, of course, she's in high places now, but what da hell, when she comes back, we'll eat bullshit again. And then we'll join Tchoco in de public toilet, cose we like to kick to flush down. De tchoco from de hippies club knows de trick-let dem pigs get tamiflue, let's kick de water down with bootees, well, I think she's dead right. Let's fight dem.
bee
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:23 pm

Poor Dem who even did not write a word in this....

OK. OK. Stop kidding. Da. Da, da.

We are all living in a dirty public toilet we turned the planet into this and we will all die of being flood by our own smelly bully shit.

Yep, everybody kicks the habit! Shake your bootees (?) bodies (?) boogies (?) So many "?" - or is it '?'? Phew. Shake it, shake it, shake it, yeaaah.
bee

Post by bee » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:17 pm

Tchoco wrote
We are all living in a dirty public toilet we turned the planet into this and we will all die of being flood by our own smelly bully shit.
Tchoco- unless your own waste is made out of honey, don't cry how and to what WE have turned the planet. Especially the ones, who haven't even learned some manners, how to use the public toilet. :evil: Surely, they would need to hang their asses over the ditch, or go into the field with a little shovel with them. Perhaps, that's what they have been trained to do anyway, since they have the habit of kicking with their bootees, to flash down. :roll:
bee
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:43 am

Unless one had eaten radioactiv cookies, I guess it is "flush".

Your compassion for toilets are very... obsessive. But. Yeah. Right. Cindy's son's life can go down the drain. But don't kick a toilet. Stop violence against toilets. Toilets need to be treated decently.
bee

Post by bee » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:17 am

Don't you start about Cindy's son. It is quite enough, that she is using him for political reasons. Shamelessly. It was you-yourself who was describing your flushing habits. And I am glad you did, it brings plenty of insight, what is there behind that "green screen" of yours.
Unless one had eaten radioactiv cookies, I guess it is "flush".
My flush does not make me blush :roll:
bee
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:50 am

bee wrote:My flush does not make me blush :roll:
But your flash does make you bash. :roll:

I oppened so other many doors and you never developed an obsession about any of my other posts. That sheds more light on you than on me, actually.

I feel like if a weirdo is trying to lock me inside a public toilet.

Do you have an anal stage fixation? 8)
bee

Post by bee » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:51 am

Well, you are trying to get out of that public toilet, but I am afraid you are pretty much stuck there. None of your previous posts have ever been so revealing, and this one :arrow: :arrow:
Do you have an anal stage fixation?
is a special treat. What a stinker.
bee
bee

Post by bee » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:01 am

Tchoco- :roll:
No need to be a fortune teller to know what you yourself are discarding about your behavior in your posts. You are so predictable, Tchoco, I just had to push the right button - bing - the conditionned answer arrived. Old people here would say that you are like a fair devil in holy water.
:wink:
bee
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:35 am

Yep. Exact. And you are more and more agitated. Your contortions and incoherent speech are worrying. In fact, I'm out of there, like it or not, Babe (if you permit me). So. From now on, if you "hear a voice from the other side of the door" again, I tell, you : it is in your head. And I won't come back to repeat. Take care. 8)
bee

Post by bee » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:25 am

OK, darling Tchoc- Tommorrow I'll be off to Europe for 2 weeks, first Amsterdam, after that- Riga. Enjoy this time when I am gone, cause when I'll be back, the trouble will start again :twisted:
love and kisses :D
bee
Vince

Post by Vince » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:09 am

*Yawn*

Be gone skankula!
Have a safe journey
come back with this same shitty attitude
and trouble will be here waiting...

for you.
love and kisses

Vincent. :twisted: