Cohen in today's Daily Mail

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
Scooby Doo

Cohen in today's Daily Mail

Post by Scooby Doo »

Page 77, nice picture :D , same old tag though... :?

Scoobs
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Why? - Is there some text?.... scan.... 8)
tom
altinkum

Post by altinkum »

I saw the original question posted about a week ago, for those who don't know the mail has a page where people can ask questions for other readers to answer ( I sent in a reply to one some time ago so I can claim Iv'e been in print :lol: ) The question was something along the lines of " I'm thinking of setting up a nightclub for depressed and lonely people can anyone suggest some music" I did toy with getting in print again but guessed someone would suggest Leonard so didn't bother. Your'e right Scooby he's still cast as all doom & gloom.

Wendy
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside »

There's something goin' on, but I don't know what it is...
Fljotsdale

Post by Fljotsdale »

altinkum wrote:I saw the original question posted about a week ago, for those who don't know the mail has a page where people can ask questions for other readers to answer ( I sent in a reply to one some time ago so I can claim Iv'e been in print :lol: ) The question was something along the lines of " I'm thinking of setting up a nightclub for depressed and lonely people can anyone suggest some music" I did toy with getting in print again but guessed someone would suggest Leonard so didn't bother. Your'e right Scooby he's still cast as all doom & gloom.

Wendy
Just noticed this thread...

As I have said lots of times in this forum and everywhere else people will listen ( :lol: ), Cohen makes me laugh! I can't understand people who think he's the epitome of doom and gloom! :roll:
Only just found this video of LC:
http://ca.youtube.com/user/leonardcohen?ob=4" target="_blank

This one does make me cry.

Return to “News”