Il modo di dire addio - The Way to Say Goodbye (book)

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
jarkko
Site Admin

Il modo di dire addio - The Way to Say Goodbye (book)

Post by jarkko »

Il modo di dire addio. Conversazioni sulla musica, l'amore, la vita
[The Way to Say Good-bye. Conversations about music, love, life]
Jeff Burger (editor), C. Pieretti (Translated by)

This is the Italian edition of Jeff Burger's book <I>Leonard Cohen on Leonard Cohen: Interviews and Encounters</I>.
See www.leonardcohenfiles.com/burger.html
Through dozens of unpublished interviews in Italy - accompanied by a letter in which Francesco Bianconi, author and voice of Baustelle, tells his most intimate Cohen, constantly poised between existence and poetry - fifty years of unforgettable episodes and pieces flow from « Suzanne »to« I'm your man ». Little by little, the complex inner world of a man is revealed, for whom depression has always been a daily reality with which to fight, a dark sea from which his songs emerged on the surface, because every word of his was an explosion of light. .

· 675 pages
· Publisher: Il Saggiatore (November 2017)
· ISBN: 978-8842824060

Thanks to Dominique Boile, Andrea Dolfino and Flavio Poltronieri for the information!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||

Return to “News”