CNN, NPR, CBC and BBC to host lizzy's tribute extravaganza

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
Pete

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:15 am

and a happy birthday from Matlock :D

What's it like being 21 again??

Pete xxx
Insanitor

Post by Insanitor » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:43 am

Even more belated birthday wishes, to a great lady! Hope you had a great one!
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Buddha
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:33 am

Byron,

You are a true scholar, indeed. You wrote approximately 16 words and only had to edit 5 times! Surely the 'Complete Works of Byron and Albert' can't be far behind!

Linda.
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:58 pm

linda by the splashie stuff, if you think that's a lot of editeded, editoing, editink, altering, you should have seen the 'Winter Feeding' waste basket! :oops:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Jonnie Falafel

Post by Jonnie Falafel » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:34 pm

Happy Birthday Lizzie....... that's you, me & Liz Taylor all on the same day. Unless of course you are Liz Taylor .... oh my G*d, why didn't that occur to me. Best Wishes ~ Jonnie xx
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:34 pm

Dear :D Everyone :D ~

Thank you!!!

And Jonnie, I arrived at just the right moment to wish you a Happy Birthday back 8) ! Haven't you always just loved our date? So, nice and even and round. The numbers just go together so well.

I thank you from so deep in my heart for all of your wishes. Byron ~ what a novel way to make such a pronouncement :lol: . You are all truly part of my healing process. It may not seem like it ought to be, and I refuse to see myself as weak; however, these past two months have been very difficult for me. Anything that would keep me from coming here is major. I have a lot of catching up to do, but have been doing it in snippets only. Being immersed in touch, feel, see, hear, smell, and know life has been essential for me. I have followed my instincts in this, and I know it has been the right thing for me to do. I'm writing a public thank you for elsewhere, relating to the celebration of my birthday. I'll bring it here when I've finished.

Thank you for noticing and thank you for publicly wishing me well. It means more to me than you can imagine. I read your messages with joy in my heart and tears in my eyes. Thank you.

Love,
Elizabeth

Return to “News”