Remembering Arlene

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
lizzytysh

Re: Remembering Arlene

Post by lizzytysh »

It's that kind of inspiration that matters, as you already know, Bev. I'm glad you took her advice and went while YOU had the chance. She never missed a chance if she could somehow make it happen.

Sharon ~ I remember how you and Arlene would share that very special aspect of your lives with your wishes and photos. Even though I didn't know about it, am glad that your hip ordeal has resolved. I'm glad you returned this thread to life to wish our Arlene a Happy Birthday and let her know, once again, how much she has been thought of and missed. I've thought of her, too, as different things have come along in our Leonard's world. It's so important to remember people in this way.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
dick

Post by dick »

Happy Birthday Arlene!

Thanks all for moving reminders of the great person whose physical presence we have lost, but whose spirit will live with us forever.
BEATRIZ SALLES

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

Arlene will rest in our comunity for ever.
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.
martali

Post by martali »

My best and warmest thoughts are with dear Arlene very often.
She remains in my heart .... until we meet again high above ...

Marta
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Arlene left us with MANY selfless gifts that we anything BUT selfless in creating them!
She embraced the challenge of a steep learning curve for creating first-rate videos, given the also-selfless mentoring of Allan [DrHGuy].
She unabashedly took chances to get where she needed to be to get the best footage.
She was as diligent as she could be to get names for labeling photos in a fan gathering situation, where doing that becomes quite cumbersome.
She was dedicated, and we were and will forever be the benefactors of her dedication.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “News”