Happy Birthday Arlene for the 15th

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
Cate

Re: Happy Birthday Arlene for the 15th

Post by Cate »

Happy Birthday Arlene!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

x
cate
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Thank you so much to everyone who posted, sent a PM, email and posted on Facebook for all your wonderful birthday wishes.

Your greetings were moving, touching and very sweet.

I have met so many of you in person just in this past year at the Krakow Event and final five concerts 2010 and reconnected with old friends from the previous "final five concerts" 2009. Mmmm...seems to a pattern here.

I had a terrific day starting with a lunch celebration at the Bridge Club - alas, I did not win.

Then a wonderful birthday dinner with sonLeonard and family.

Thanks again everyone. Very much appreciated.

And looking foward to seeing you all at the next "final 5 concerts". :D

---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
Patrycja

Post by Patrycja »

oh dear...missed it :oops: A belated but very Happy Birthday to you, Arlene. I'm glad to hear you had a great time. Wishing you health, happiness and pleasant surprises :)
Will... If It Be Your Will
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Oh no!!!! I missed it also :cry: A very Happy belated Birthday to you Arlene! Wishing you all the best in life and many, many more birthdays surrounded, as you were this year, by your loved ones. You bring so much to those who have had the privilege of meeting you in person and to this forum with your posts and wonderful photostreams. Glad to hear you enjoyed your day.

Kindest regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20

Return to “News”