The Webb Sisters in Montreal - Anyone going?

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
Kenadian

The Webb Sisters in Montreal - Anyone going?

Post by Kenadian » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 pm

I'll be coming in for the Webb Sisters show at Club Soda April 3rd.

Anyone else going? I'll let someone local think about planning a meet up before the show. I'd even suggest we get to the venue early for good seats and time to chat before the show.

I'll be coming in on Friday and am trying to decide if I should go see Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine, or Black Rebel Motorcycle Club...either one will be an experience :-)

Of course the Cohen art exhibit must be on the agenda.

Cheers,
Ken(adian)
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.
jglBB

Re: The Webb Sisters in Montreal - Anyone going?

Post by jglBB » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm

I'll be there Ken. In a party of four. Doubt very much though if we can be on site very early. We're planning to be at the doors opening around 19:00 and would be glad to have a chat with you. And yes, you guessed right. The four of us are all french quebecois. :D
Kenadian

Re: The Webb Sisters in Montreal - Anyone going?

Post by Kenadian » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:23 pm

jglBB wrote:I'll be there Ken. In a party of four. Doubt very much though if we can be on site very early. We're planning to be at the doors opening around 19:00 and would be glad to have a chat with you. And yes, you guessed right. The four of us are all french quebecois. :D
I figure we'll be there around the same time. See you then.

Cheers,
Ken(adian)
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.

Return to “News”