Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
raywebster

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by raywebster » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Manchester - Opera House.

Any one want to swap my Thursday 19th stalls ticket for a Friday (stalls) ticket?
please PM me.

ray
jondi

Post by jondi » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:20 pm

I was there in the queue and was one of the lucky few, the touts won, the Guardian doesn't care, the Festival seems less arthouse, all suprisingly commercial
stan

Post by stan » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:37 pm

I got my wrist slapped by someone on this site about a month ago for saying the guardian does not care.[was i right or not?]
Money dont talk it swears.
liverpool, Manchester,Leeds.
Sane

Post by Sane » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Looking for 2 tickets for the Rome concert on 28th July. Can't seem to buy direct from the distributor web site.

Anyone had similarproblems?

Thanks
Polagirl

Post by Polagirl » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:43 am

Have three tickets for Manchester for Thursday night in stalls row H, wish to swap for 3 in similar area for the Tuesday night
sinensis

Post by sinensis » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:57 am

Hello,

I still am hoping to find tickets for the Halifax show on May 17. I am looking for two tickets. I will be coming up from Louisiana and already have airline tickets! I have tickets in Charlottetown I can swap or I can buy your tickets. I could also go to Glace Bay as an option on May 20.

Is anyone out there?

Should I bring CRAWFISH?

Thanks, Bill
jondi

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here Elfra

Post by jondi » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:57 am

Got a ticket next to Stan for Wednesday if you want it, £face value of 75 is all it will cost. let me know if you want it please
jondi

One ticket for Manchester

Post by jondi » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:08 pm

One for Wednesday £75 in the Gallery next to the legendary Stan. Just shout out but I would prefer it to be someone who hasn't got other tickets and not someone looking to get a "full set" of shows
jondi

Re: One ticket for Manchester

Post by jondi » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:57 pm

Or Stan, if you can swap to the Thursday we have two sweet seats centre front of the circle and then I can let two adjacent seats go for the Wednesday which would be better all round, call me if you have my number still I would love to sort this out
secret chord

Wanted tickets for Dublin gigs

Post by secret chord » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:26 pm

I am still in search of Leonard cohen tickets for the dublin shows,please please if you can't go or for whatever reason or you have a spare one i would like to buy it at a reasonable price.

(i am in search for tickets for the saturday and sunday gig mostly.Wondering if i will be able to get any on the day at the venue :/=
mbossie

Post by mbossie » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi,

I am looking to swap 2 tickets for the concert in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on saturday the 12th of July for 2 tickets for the concert in Bruges/Brugge, Belgium, on Thursday the 10th of July.
Tickets for Amsterdam were a little bit more expensive, but I don't ask extra money.
We desperately wanted to see Leonard, but we forgot that the date in Amsterdam was the same as the wedding date of our friends.

I hope someone wants to swap

regards
Maarten
maarten_vandenbossche@hotmail.com
elfra

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here JONDI

Post by elfra » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi Jondi,
Many thanks, I have a sent private post to you on site, not sure how this works, please do let me know how I can get in touch with you.
warm regards
Elfra
jpmcgrath

Thursday stalls tickets please - generous swap on offer

Post by jpmcgrath » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Polagirl wrote:Have three tickets for Manchester for Thursday night in stalls row H, wish to swap for 3 in similar area for the Tuesday night
Hi Polagirl,
Would you be interested in two circle tickets for Tuesday night and two gallery tickets for Tuesday night? I really need two stalls tickets for Thursday but may be able to put together 3,4 or 5 tickets in exchange but these are in the gallery or circle for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I go with my Dad and he can only take the Flat. Not a man for heights ! Please e-mail me on jpmcgrath@rcsi.ie if anybody intested in doing some sort of swap

Joe and his Dad
mcgrupp

Post by mcgrupp » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi everyone - I hope most people are finding what they are looking for re: tickets!

I have one extra for the Montreal performance on June 25th at the Place des Arts. The ticket is for the Parterre, Row Q, seat 6. The price was 178.19 Canadian.

I am asking for the fair face value price for this ticket. Please email me if you are interested and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks - MATT

mattellis999 at hotmail dot com
deblevinson

Toronto tickets for sale

Post by deblevinson » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:29 pm

I have 2 tickets for Toronto Friday night June 6. I bought for friends but they can;t come. They are ORCH 18 Y4 and Y3
Aisle 1 Left

I want to sell them at their face value ($175) plus the fees that were charged by ticketmaster (convenience charge, delivery and order processing fee ). Paypal works for me. Debbie

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”