Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Mabeanie1

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by Mabeanie1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:12 am

Kettering wrote:Surely there has to be a legal issue here. Didn't Ticketmaster say soon after the tickets went on sale, that they were sold out. If they did, but were holding some back, that should be misrepresentation, especially as their own website later auctioned some.
I believe the expression is "Currently Not on Sale".

W
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:09 am

I currently have one Stalls seat for Manchester today (17th) available. It's J27 - nine rows back, centre block aisle. Anyone who might be interested please e-mail me with your phone number, and I'll ring you after 8am. I'm on midheaven@compuserve.com

All good things, John E
TonyJ

2 Manchester tickets Wed 18th - NOW NOT AVAILABLE

Post by TonyJ » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:01 am

These tickets are now no longer available. The Tuesday concert was exceptional!As per my post of 12 June (repeated, amended below) I'll be at the Manchester concert tonight and still have tickets for tomorrow (Wednesday 18th) (BTW The Ticketmaster site now appears to have no further tickets for sale or auction for Manchester).I have two adjacent tickets available for sale at cost or the UK Manchester Opera House concert on Wednesday 18th June - stalls row YY4 & YY5; face value each is £75 + £3.50 booking fee, + postage. My fiancee & I both managed to get tickets for the Tuesday & Wednesday nights respectively through the lottery that is Ticketmaster sales; I then rashly paid a fortune on ebay for a further pair of tickets for the Friday show . Just as Cohen's life was changed by first reading Lorca, mine was after hearing him sing on the Julie Felix show in 1967 when I was 14 years old - but I still think I might spoil this latest (last?) great experience of hearing him live by going to 3 shows in 1 week! And I'm also now well short of money ... If any fans are interested then I will sell at cost and can deliver personally in the Oxford or Manchester area. I can also be contacted about this on 07802 637153.
Last edited by TonyJ on Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The future seemed unnecessarily black and strong as if it had received my casual mistakes through a carbon sheet"
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:30 am

Correction - my spare tonight is Stalls J25 . I'm only here till 11am (midheaven@compuserve.com).

See you all there! John E
davidwebb

Post by davidwebb » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:19 pm

I have 3 tickets for Manchester 20th June and I can not go. Upsetting or what. I did see LC at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1979 when he went into a monologue about Phil Spector and the song Memories off the Death of album - which he described as an irrelevent ditty but predicted it was destined to have a life far longer than anyone could imagine; it was hugely funny. I really really wanted to see him again. Still my loss someone elses lucky day....these things happen or so I tell myself. FOR GENUINE FANS ONLY AT FACE VALUE OF £75 EACH. In view of time constraints I would send them recorded post for you - phone me 07525049553. The tickets are marked restricted view but i am told that this relates to a hand rail and in reality should not restrict anyones view of anything at all, but i thought I should mention it.
parker71

Post by parker71 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Spare ticket unexpectedly available for tonight`s show in Manchester. Circle row H. Message in next couple of hours if you want it.
Born With The Gift Of A G

Post by Born With The Gift Of A G » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 pm

FOUR spare tickets available for FRIDAY, 20th June at the Manchester Opera House.

Singles or pairs or trio or quartet - all permutations of potential sales considered!

Location: on ROW V in the central section of the Front Stalls.

£75.00 each.

I will be attending all four of Mister Cohen's Manchester performances, so I could always meet you at the venue one night to deliver these tickets.

Please feel free to email me with your thoughts/queries/offers on towerofsong@btinternet.com
"Little lady.....I AM Kris Kristofferson....."
London: 10 & 11 May 1993; Manchester: 17, 18, 19 & 20 June 2008; Vienna: 25 September 2008; London: 17 November 2008; Paris: 26 November 2008; Manchester: 30 November 2008; Liverpool: 14 July 2009; Paris: 28 September 2012; Manchester: 31 August 2013; Leeds: 7 September 2013.
larissa

Post by larissa » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:18 pm

hi, I am desperate for one ticket for the Brugge concert. anyone has a spare one to sell?
larissa

Post by larissa » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:25 pm

James T

Post by James T » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:55 pm

I would also like some tickets for the Brugge show depending on price. Please pm if you can help.
HeatherS

Post by HeatherS » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Hiya,
I am looking for 2 tix to the Monday, June 23rd Montreal show. Decided Tuesday and Wednesday just aren't enough! :) I also have 2 extra for Tuesday in Row T, as I had some friends who wanted to go, but now are not able. Let me know if you have extra for Monday or want to buy the Tuesday at face value, or trade. I don't care where the Monday seats are.
Thanks, Heather
hamnell

MANCHESTER 2 WEDS CIRCLE

Post by hamnell » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:46 am

now sorted, thanks!
Last edited by hamnell on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panascit

Post by panascit » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:22 am

I have two tickets - side by side in row S of the orchestra - that I'm trying to sell for Leonard Cohen's show in Montreal on Tuesday, June 24. (I live in New York City and can unfortunately no longer make the trip for the concert.) Of course, I'm selling the tickets for face value. Please respond to panascit@hotmail.com if you want them.

Additionally, because the concert is just a week away, I'll ship the tickets to you by any means you request. If possible, please also provide a telephone number so I can call you and thus hopefully speed up the process of getting the tickets to you.

Thanks.
purpletrousers

Post by purpletrousers » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:12 am

Hi my mate from Birmingham is gutted he has pulled out of our trip to Manchester (I'm in London) as he can't get the shifts off the ward he works on.

So I have one spare ticket for Friday night in Manchester (which would happily come as part of a package as we were booked in a nearby hotel (£24.50 each twin beds!!!)). Although i guess i might have to sell without the attached bed...(!)
We're middle tier. (circle) Row J. I'm travelling up to arrive in Manchester Friday on the train @13.46.

Bizzare to see tickets had come back on sale...

Do PM me if you are interested

Thanks + Enjoy/glad you enjoyed!

Jim
afanghanel

TWO TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR FRIDAY IN MANCHESTER

Post by afanghanel » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi all,

I have been a fan of this forum for a while but have never mustered up the confidence to contribute. Now I can contribute two tickets for face value to any who desires them. The two tickets are in the gallery seats G16 and G17 and I can offer them personally to any buyer by hand as I will be at the Opera House that evening.

Thanks to the fiasco of ticket allocations, courtesy of See tickets, I have secured seats much closer to the front, but would hate these to go to waste. If you want them please message me: a.n.fanghanel@lse.ac.uk
2008: Manchester, London 02, London RAH x 2, 2009: Weybridge, Belgrade, San Jose, 2010: ...

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”