Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
AndyL

Re: My fingers have been burnt ....

Post by AndyL »

theotherside wrote:... I was on tout school with some other newcomers here and have been left with tickets that could cost me money. I have no knowledge of Lenora Cohen, I thought he did Borat. Am I best trying to pass myf off as disorganised, overworked or mistakenly got to many and just realised after several weeks? And have you got a good excuse for my first post being to sell tickets? Get real and get burnt
What's your point? I see you are a 4-post veteran, so perhaps I should be more respectful.

If people are on here trying to make a profit on their tickets, they deserve your sneering, but from what I can see, it's strictly face-value i.e. real fans. If you want to whine about profiteering, you need to look at eBay or Seatwave, not the LC forum.

Anyone buying or selling tickets needs to make obvious checks on the veracity of the buyer and seller. Is this not obvious?
hamnell

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by hamnell »

looks like ticket no longer available, cheers. (Can't wait for it!)
Last edited by hamnell on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
giajh01

Post by giajh01 »

Anyone got 2 tickets for Lörrach (25/07/08) for sale?
Knickerless

Post by Knickerless »

Hello,

I am desperately trying to get hold of a ticket or a pair of tickets for the London 02 gig. I had a ticket for manchester but I can't get the time off work as it is a mid-week show plus the costs were going up and up. I would love to take my girlfriend if possible but beggars can't be choosers so if I must go alone I shall...

if anyone can help please drop me a message or email me at,

nickmarksmusic@hotmail.co.uk

thanks,

Nick
samearp

Post by samearp »

Has anybody got stalls tickets for thursday night, Manchester? If you have, I will love you for ever,

A pair needed,

much love,

sam
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

Last time I looked on http://www.scarletmist.com there were quite a few tickets available for the Thursday night at cost price
Good luck
Paul
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
frankiecrisp

Post by frankiecrisp »

samearp wrote:Has anybody got stalls tickets for thursday night, Manchester? If you have, I will love you for ever,

A pair needed,

much love,

sam
Ive got one spare ticket stalls row b for thursday if thats any help.
samearp

Post by samearp »

Thank you so much for your replies.

I really need to as taking the girl along,

Otherwise stalls b!!! I might have to rethink my relationship!

x
nlamont

Re: London O2 gig - one ticket

Post by nlamont »

My ticket's now been sold.
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

My friend still has a Manchester circle seat for Wednesday to sell (I believe it's C27) at normal price Anyone interested should ring Greg on 07751 790646.

All good things, John E
coldbeer

Post by coldbeer »

Seetickets are selling more seats for this week's Manchester gigs. I looked ofr one on wednesday just to see what they were offering and it came back with front row. :shock:

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp ... 2=art-srch

Be quick
Leax

Post by Leax »

New member here,
I was at Kilmainhan in Dublin on the 13th June and found this site when looking for online thoughts on the gig. I was hoping to go to Edinburgh on the 16th July but ticketmaster only have the premium setas for sale at very high prices. I was just wondering if there are any other online vendors that I could check with to see if there are any regular tickets for sale. Thanks in advance for any info.
Kilmainham 2008, Berlin 2008, O2 Dublin 2009, Kilmainham 11th & 14th Sept 2012, 02 Dublin Sept 2013
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

coldbeer wrote:Seetickets are selling more seats for this week's Manchester gigs. I looked ofr one on wednesday just to see what they were offering and it came back with front row. :shock:

Be quick
That is truly unbelievable. As far as I can remember, Seetickets weren't even a ticket agent for Manchester when the shows first went on sale. Now they are selling the sort of tickets people were bidding on the Ticketmaster auctions to obtain, or, probably better (second row centre anyone?). I would certainly be buying from them if I didn't already have my tickets safely packed for the rest of the week. For anyone other than Leonard, I wouldn't ever bother trying to buy when ticket sales open again; I'd wait for the decent seats to go on sale in the final run up to the shows.

W
yousef_mcr

Post by yousef_mcr »

This is an absolute joke. I queued for three hours on the day tickets went on sale, was the first person through the door at the box office and the best they could offer me was row U. When the Thursday night went on sale, I phoned through, got connected immediately, and again could only get row U.

And yet now, less than 24 hours before the 1st night, there are still tickets available in rows B - F available for most nights.

I can understand a handful of 'special guest' returns at the last minute but this is ridiculous; it really looks as if Ticketmaster (or their agents) have held back all the best stalls seats until the last minute. And in doing so, it looks like they might have created an embarassing void around the front of the theatre. Unless they're expecting some very brisk business tomorrow morning...

If this is how Ticketmaster treat their customers (i.e. get rid of the worst tickets first to the people who most want to see the show), I hope everyone else involved in these shows (promoters, artists, management, venues etc) are utterly ashamed to be associated with them.

Yousef
coldbeer wrote:Seetickets are selling more seats for this week's Manchester gigs. I looked ofr one on wednesday just to see what they were offering and it came back with front row. :shock:

Be quick
Kettering

Post by Kettering »

Surely there has to be a legal issue here. Didn't Ticketmaster say soon after the tickets went on sale, that they were sold out. If they did, but were holding some back, that should be misrepresentation, especially as their own website later auctioned some.

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”