WANT DETAILS OF LEONARD'S TOUR???

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Andrew (Darby)

Re: WANT DETAILS OF LEONARD'S TOUR???

Post by Andrew (Darby) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Laura wrote:
WHICH Easter, Andrew? Ours is on April 27 this year, and, hmm... right now doesn't seem impossible to get that far, too.

Laura
Laura, good point - I gather you celebrate the Orthodox Easter in Romania, while the one we celebrate here has Easter Sunday falling on the March 23.

Just in case anyone's into trivia, the last time our Western Easter Sunday was so early was in 1913! The earliest it can fall is March 22 (last one was in 1818) and the latest is April 25 (last one in 1943)! :o

Anyway, the good news is that it now seems that the tour schedule announcement will be before both our Easters, as the date we now have for this is March 11, although I would never rule out some slippage towards my Easter! ;-)

Cheers :)
Andrew (Darby)
'I cannot give the reasons
I only sing the tunes
The sadness of the seasons
The madness of the moons'
~ Mervyn Peake ~
Horia

Post by Horia » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Hello!
Laura i'm glad to see another person from Romania interested in Cohen,he's not so well known here.
I would be tempted to go to one of his concerts so i hope there will be one in our vecinity since i don't think i can travel very far.As for you,will you attend one regardless of the distance or are you hoping for one closer to us?
And yes,we celebrate Orthodox Easter here.
Cheers
terpsichore

Post by terpsichore » Thu May 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Just spotted ticketmaster selling 02, Dublin, Manchester and Edinburgh tickets now!
hydriot

Post by hydriot » Sat May 24, 2008 1:55 am

terpsichore wrote:Just spotted ticketmaster selling 02, Dublin, Manchester and Edinburgh tickets now!
Not Manchester
“If you do have love it's a kind of wound, and if you don't have it it's worse.” - Leonard, July 1988
margaret

Post by margaret » Sat May 24, 2008 2:06 am

hydriot wrote:
terpsichore wrote:Just spotted ticketmaster selling 02, Dublin, Manchester and Edinburgh tickets now!
Not Manchester

Last night when I looked they had some for 19th and 20th June in Manchester but they 're probably gone now.

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”