Dancefloor photo

The Berlin Event - before and after
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

By the way, I didn't know that I changed my clothes before going to the dance floor, if I ever did :?:
Eija didn't shoot this photo but has others showing totally different outfit that night :P
Didn't I say something about the double?
Hmmm.....
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Okay, clever one with PhotoShop. I know you are, Diane, but you wouldn't really go that low, without doing the limbo, would you :wink: :wink: ? Was the first clue "Colleen" when "Dolores" was the one named and Dolores is nowhere around; or Jarkko's bright face against his subdued outfit; or the tilt of his head; or his change of clothes comment? [Wish I'd been the one to figure it out :o .]

Well, whichever :lol: ... the gig is up :) . Henning ~ are you going to confess or will it be your partner in crime, Diane? The one who knows about "the video" :wink: [that should be tricky :shock: ].

You're off the hook, Wijbe.

Anyone seen Even lately? "Must be my double... "

Looking forward to the video :lol: .
Diane

Post by Diane »

Jarkko, I noticed how you changed outfits between your dancefloor performances. I thought it was because you wanted to look good for the photos.

Lizzy, yes I took the photo. But I don't understand your comments. Don't you recall that Jarkko was dancing with a number of lucky ladies that night? And really; how in the name of all that is holy can I be held responsible for the angle at which Jarkko holds his head?!

Oh, and I wouldn't look forward to the video too much if I were you :wink: .

Diane
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Don't you recall that Jarkko was dancing with a number of lucky ladies that night?
WELL, yes, I do recall they were lined up at one point... but I didn't think there was any photo evidence lying about... [pun unintended, but I'll leave it] ~ hence, it never occurred to me it could be anything but true representation.

I really think you should proceed with the video. It'll be fun to see floating heads trying to catch up with bodies, and looking forward to it will mean having to stay one frame a/head, anyway :wink: .

~ Lizzy
Diane

Post by Diane »

It'll be fun to see floating heads trying to catch up with bodies
Blimey Lizzy, what were you on that night :shock: ?

And please cease with all these slanderous comments. I am concerned that people will start to believe I would stoop so low as to put Jarkko's head on Even's body. I would never lower myself to do such a thing.

I would sit here at the computer at the normal height. And only if it were Henning's idea in the first place.

Diane
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

:lol: This is a relief, Diane. I did not want to see back problems interfere with your cycling. Looks like documentation may now be a questionable issue when Henning's involved :wink: .

Aside from that single, large beer that Rob and his wife bought me, and I fear remained only half consumed :shock: , nothing at all ~ except sheerly feeling good about feeling good, I was on nothing. However, you surely know that my imagination took me to the challenges of trick photography, with video and moving objects. Yes :wink: ?

~ Lizzy
Diane

Post by Diane »

Methinks you doth protest too much. And anyway, Michael grassed me up earlier in this thread, you must have missed it :P . (Can't trust anyone these days :roll: ). Henning is remaining silent. He knows it is the only sensible thing to do in the circumstances.

Diane

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Berlin 2006”