Video show in Berlin

The Berlin Event - before and after
jarkko
Site Admin

Video show in Berlin

Post by jarkko »

Our Berlin Event is almost around the corner! Eija and I will leave next Sunday (July 30) for Poland with Dick and Linda, and later our trip continues to Berlin. We are very excited about the gathering - it’s great to meet so many old and new friends face-to-face! Henning has assembled a magnificent program with his efficient team!

I promised Henning to compile the 90 min video show for Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately we cannot show you the “Leonard Cohen: I’m Your Man” movie (because it has not yet had its official opening night in Germany), but you will see many other top items!

Thanks to the generosity of Leonard and Anjani, our participants will be the first to enjoy some new video material! We will also show other recent (2006) items, including the Hall of Fame Gala. Don’t miss this video presentation!

This is for those who still haven’t made their final decision: We will keep the registration open to the last minute; on-line payments with a credit card will be accepted until midnight of August 6/7. After that all latecomers have to register and pay the Event fee in cash at the registration desk.

See you soon in Berlin!

Jarkko
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

G~dspeed, and Godspeed, to you, Eija, Dick, and Linda, Jarkko :D ~ Safe travel and happy wanderings to all of you before meeting you again in Berlin 8) .

Love,
Elizabeth
Lizzy :D

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Berlin 2006”