Sensational News

The Berlin Event - before and after
Henning

Sensational News

Post by Henning »

Singer-Songwriter David Hasselhoff has confirmed his Event guest appearance ! He is going to sing for us on the boat trip. Goosebumps to be expected, tears to be shed, women fainting, men laughing.
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Henning, if you could bring also William Shattner, it will be hell of the evening:-)
valhoun

Post by valhoun »

Ya know, William Shatner's version of "Common People" is so, so much better than Pulp's :)
dar

Post by dar »

This is too cool henning. And...I'm sure a few fella's are hoping to fall overboard in case Mr. H. has a few Baywatch babes waiting in the wings. As for me, David "sings" sounds like another great appearance and addition to an already amazing event. Congrats on this new coup!
dar

Post by dar »

I am such a fool! I was going to remove the above posting by me...but what the hell...might as well let henning enjoy "getting" me. Just realized it is April 1st and my day for sure!!
Just remember my dear henning...paybacks are a motherf**ker.
See you in Berlin sweetheart. You got me good!!
(And thanks to Anne in the chat for being the sharp woman she is and asking me to rethink the David Hasselhoff appearance...I swear I didn't even realize I was being had. Won't be the first time....grrrrrr)

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Berlin 2006”