Perla rocks!

This section is for all other music-related topics
Dilly

Post by Dilly » Sun May 06, 2007 12:25 am

"Thank you for posting this incredible photo. If I could replicate the birthing heart emoticon, I would. This is the time and the place where I saw Julie and Perla. Both were stunning."

It's a bloody photograph,Lizzytish, not an icon,not some curative piece of linament. It's an average photograph of an an average singer in a knitting factory. 'Nuff said.
Last Year's Man

Post by Last Year's Man » Sun May 06, 2007 12:27 am

The wind of common sense whistles through the blow holes of the hypnotized. It is a sound to which I can become fond.
Christine

Post by Christine » Sun May 06, 2007 1:09 am

Fair enough, LYM. I like her music, you don't. Shit, I wish I was on that platform!
Dilly

Post by Dilly » Sun May 06, 2007 2:28 am

Christine wrote:And FYS, I loved the Perla video. Also gave me a chance to see her version of Cucuurrucucu Paloma.... which I can never spell but LOVE! Hope she's not singin' about brussel sprouts!! Tho' that'd be okay with me too.
Sad sad sad
dick

Post by dick » Sun May 06, 2007 2:39 am

As I commented in the toadying thread, can't you guys please recognize that none of this is LC News?

And by the way, I love Perla too.

Christine - Look forward to hearing your report when you get to see Perla.

Suggest your post it as a new thread in "Other Music." Perla in Oija - date.
Dilly

Post by Dilly » Sun May 06, 2007 2:52 am

And as I commented in the same thread - why is it acceptable for others to discuss stones, Perla, Ms Thomas et al on a thread-line that is supposed (according to you) to be for news on the musical doings of Mr Cohen and not the quality of photographs, the table arrangements in restaurants and other obsequious and egotistical meanderings?
One rule for all, dick.
Ith

Post by Ith » Sun May 06, 2007 8:53 am

Last Year's Man wrote:The wind of common sense whistles through the blow holes of the hypnotized. It is a sound to which I can become fond.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
ForYourSmile

Post by ForYourSmile » Sun May 06, 2007 10:23 am

I think that our sin was the "joie of vivre", it seems that there is one who can't stand it. I will do nothing to correct these pathologies. "I'll never mend, and all the rain falls down, amen, on the works of last year's man".

This forum is free and open, we are exposed to these things. We have received two clones, one very new and the other released for this occasion. The clones are created for the dirty game and for to alleviate this feeling of loneliness. Very sad :cry: . Someone can see the IP addresses, this is relative, I can follow the trace of the same hatred :evil: , exactly.

Well, the good thing is that already it remains clear the cowardice of this defamation without any reason. I never had a doubt about it. :D

Don't feed the troll.

Peace & Love, FYS :wink:
sleep

Post by sleep » Sun May 06, 2007 9:59 pm

This forum is free and open, we are exposed to these things. We have received two clones, one very new and the other released for this occasion. The clones are created for the dirty game and for to alleviate this feeling of loneliness. Very sad . Someone can see the IP addresses, this is relative, I can follow the trace of the same hatred , exactly.
I'm glad you said something, FYS. I was beginning to think no one else realized it. Apparently it's okay to post obsessively to the forum, as long as you change your nick four times a day.

sleep
blonde madonna

Post by blonde madonna » Mon May 07, 2007 3:00 am

I’m with you For Your Smile and sleep, these ones haven't made themselves as obvious as harry13 but it is ironic that they are calling others sad, sad, sad. And emoticons are such a cop out. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the art of longing’s over and it’s never coming back

1980 -- Comedy Theatre, Melbourne
1985 -- State Theatre, Melbourne
2008 -- Hamilton, Toronto, Cardiff
2009 -- Rochford Winery, Yarra Valley
2010 -- Melbourne
2013 -- Melbourne, The Hill Winery, Geelong, Auckland

Return to “Other music”