i thought this was supposed to be about music that isn't lc?

This section is for all other music-related topics
f'lipper

i thought this was supposed to be about music that isn't lc?

Postby f'lipper » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 am

do any of you fellow lc fans listen to the residents. i've been searching through the threads of music that aren't supposed to be related to leonard cohen and find the pickins rather slim. a lot of bob dylan, marianne faithful and others of the same sort of vain, but little else. nobody had responded to the zappa thread, though i probably will. even that thread was weak. do you think they ever met. i dunno. no mention of cohen was made in any of the biographies we have lying around. i thought here would be a place where i'd find some new mp3's and what not. stuff i haven't been exposed to yet. it's sad that the ween forum has a broader topic base. i realize this'll probably put me on foe lists, but i don't really care. i'm just having a lousy day and need to bitch about something. bed time, i guess. sorry.
As a group, insane people are happier than you and I.- Dale Carnegie
Henning

Re: i thought this was supposed to be about music that isn't lc?

Postby Henning » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 am

Hi Flipper - I know how you feel - how is Bud ? how is Sandy ?
IT'S DARKER NOW
1979: Frankfurt | 1980: Frankfurt | 1985: Wiesbaden - Munich | 1988: Munich - Nuremberg | 1993: Frankfurt
2008: Dublin - Manchester - Amsterdam - Loerrach - Berlin - Frankfurt - Oberhausen - London
2009: Cologne - Barcelona | 2010: Wiesbaden - Dortmund
2012: Ghent - Moenchengladbach - Verona - Lisbon | 2013: Oberhausen - Mannheim - Pula
AvidCohenFan

Re: i thought this was supposed to be about music that isn't lc?

Postby AvidCohenFan » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 pm

f'lipper wrote: nobody had responded to the zappa thread, though i probably will. even that thread was weak. do you think they ever met. i dunno.
thanks for your insight

Return to “Other music”