The Leonard Cohen Community of Hearts

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
peter danielsen

The Leonard Cohen Community of Hearts

Post by peter danielsen »

Today a we founded The Leonard Cohen Community of Hearts here in Aarhus, Denmark. We meet sing, laugh, dance and weep....in the oldfashioned way, still hip.

Peter
...I ..... .... ....... made . ..... ...... by ....... music .. ..... .. ......
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Peter!

Are you coming to Berlin?

~ Lizzy
peter danielsen

Well I would love to, maybe just for one day. But I did not register in time. Is it possible to attend anyhow?

Peter
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

There are still registration slots open, Peter... you may have missed the cheapest rate for registering, but you didn't miss the opportunity to attend! There are still 30 slots left [about to be 29 because a friend of mine is going to be attending :D ]. There was a cut-off for the 99 euro deal.

It's 109 euros for the Event for one person, 209 total for two [so your girlfriend could come with you, for a price break], but I'm not sure if/how they might break it down for one day only. You'd need to contact Henning and Jarkko for that info.

You might even be able to perform in the Open Mic session. I'm absolutely certain I'll be relinquishing my spot, though I haven't officially done it, yet. On the other hand, there may be a waiting list, so the next person up would be given it.

Please follow up on all this, and see where you're at with it.

~ Lizzy
peter danielsen

Thanks for the info Lizz. However I will not be able to pay for the reg. till july 31. If there are still any tickets left I shall join you, if not...maybe next time.

Peter
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

OK... well, there may still be a slot available by then. Check on the one-day thing, if not. Next time will be further ~ Edmonton, Canada. But, then, there's always Hydra; still close to you.

~ Lizzy

Return to “Other gatherings”