Question for Bristol Attendees.

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Partisan

Question for Bristol Attendees.

Post by Partisan »

Could somebody please tell me which one of you was Lizzytysh? As she has by far the greatest number of posts about the event, i can only assume she was there.

p.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Weren't you there when they toasted me? I guess that's just one of the downsides of taking an interest in what others are doing and their humourous way of dealing with it, since I wouldn't be able to be there myself. However, benefited in getting to 'know' some more people and some additional, lovely friends, a roommate, and a toast for me and my only sibling :D 8) :D
Pretty good outcome for being conversational and friendly... :wink: :D

Did you change your studies to stats and maths :wink: ?

~ Lizzy :D
Tony

Post by Tony »

Omnipresent, what an ability!
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Yep :D .

Sort of like you < * in a way :wink: * >
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

lizzytysh wrote: Did you change your studies to stats and maths :wink: ?

I detect a distinct Anglo-Literary emergence in the writings of this contributor.............maths

10/10 VG.
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

When in virtual Rome, via England :wink: ...
Wenslauw

Post by Wenslauw »

Byron wrote: I detect a distinct Anglo-Literary emergence in the writings of this contributor
I think it would be wise to rename the forum to the lizzytyshforum.com as she seems to become the topic of every discussion sooner or later.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Wens :lol:

So, Byron, do you think it should be, "When in virtual Rome, via England :wink: ..." or "When in virtual England, via Rome :wink: ..."? I tired it both ways.
I detect a distinct Anglo-Literary emergence in the writings of this contributor.............maths

Thanks for specifying "writings" [italics mine]. I'm not sure I could get that "s" out in speaking :) .

"Gobsmacked" was a major find! Such the perfect word so many uses 8) .

Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

lizzytysh wrote:Wens :lol:

So, Byron, do you think it should be, "When in virtual Rome, via England :wink: ..." or "When in virtual England, via Rome :wink: ..."? I tired it both ways.

Ignoring the typoo, we are all in a state of Virtuosity. (I just thort of that)

Therefore, do we adhere to the unwritten code of not needing to be too liberal with our 'virtualnesses'? It is a 'given' inside our 'etherical' world. (I just thorted of that as well)

We know we are in a virtual realm (lovely word) and consequently, we may have no need to adjectivisicate the noun; Rome, England, Teddybear, Ferret, Katie-Kitten (who isn't able to respond to this brain tweezer herself), as GWB would attempt to say.

Discuss.........
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Okay... When in Rome, then... however, there did seem to be an aspect of my quandary that didn't come under your own explanation. But, as I said, I tired it both ways :wink: . And, now, I really have :lol: .
Diane

Post by Diane »

Partisan, you are a tall chap if I remember correctly. I forsee an excellent role for you if you are coming to Berlin. Could you be persuaded to don an American cop's uniform and a pair of sunglasses, nick a German police car and chase me and Lizzy down the autobahn? I really rather think you'd enjoy that, no :D ?

Byron said:
I have also noticed Lizzy spelling colour correctly in the past :shock: 8) , but did not think to comment at the time :wink: .

Byron, are you trying to say that we are virtually virtuous? That would be 9/10, then.

Diane :D
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

nick a German police car and chase me and Lizzy down the autobahn? I really rather think you'd enjoy that, no :D ?

Only if we are to catapult over the cliff, Diane. I think Wens will want to be partner with him in the car. Tony will volunteer for back-up.

Oh, yes, colour and all those other similar-suches was very easy to adapt to. It even looks better and somehow ~ don't ask me how ~ sounds better when spelt [not always a bread] that way. Maths was a toughie, though. I feel rather accomplished with that one. "Gobsmacked" is the trophy, though 8) ! As single words go, that is... the ". . . our" spellings are just, plain and simple, a real treat :D .

~ Lizzy
Byron

Post by Byron »

Diane wrote:
Byron, are you trying to say that we are virtually virtuous? That would be 9/10, then.

Virtuousness, Virtuosity, Virtual, Veruccas, what's in a name in cyberwotsists? None of it is real. Simply, the tangental gliding, along the etherical techtonic plates, of a world undreampt of by nightowls and Civil Servants in their respective dens of fluff and droppings.

Reality is illusion of sensory interaction between us and us. Virtualness in ether is the goal. Long live the anti-fluffers and all their kind. Throw off your feathers, you have nothing to lose but the power of flight. Hurl yourselves from the towering turrets of domesticity and fling your aspirations at the moon. Our time is nigh and .................................................

Sorry folks, me dinner's ready..........

bye..
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

:lol: Reminds me of Vincent's crash to earth a while back :lol: .
Diane

Post by Diane »

Only if we are to catapult over the cliff, Diane. I think Wens will want to be partner with him in the car. Tony will volunteer for back-up.
Lizzy, I will stash a couple of mountain bikes in the boot, or should I say trunk, and we will bail out at the last moment and go over the cliff on the bikes and survive. Ah yes, that'll be a cool ending, hon :D .

Keep going, Byron...

Return to “Other gatherings”