Bristol Meet-Up Final Details

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Diane

Post by Diane »

Blimey, Byron, you make me wish I had gotten an education.

btw, who's Kevin?

Diane
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

Diane, Kevin Coyne. My current signature is lifted from his song, Blame It On The Night, which is the album's/cd's title from 1974.

Surely someone shall soon (surreptitiously) substitute Finale for Final in this thread's title.

Education is learning to know who to ask and where to look (Google) :wink:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
margaret

Post by margaret »

Education is learning to know who to ask and where to look (Google)
But be careful about what you ask Google to search for :wink:
Andrew (Darby)

Post by Andrew (Darby) »

margaret wrote:But be careful about what you ask Google to search for :wink:
...or else, when you find it, you might end up Googly eyed! :shock: :wink:

Cheers :)
Andrew (Darby)
'I cannot give the reasons
I only sing the tunes
The sadness of the seasons
The madness of the moons'
~ Mervyn Peake ~
Diane

Post by Diane »

Ah, I see Byron. Blame it on the night. Yes, we all need something to blame it on. Ask Tchoc, she blames it on an alternative self in another universe. Excuses are wonderful things are they not. I blame it on the whiskey, on the moonlight, and on my genes.

If you didn't care what happened to me, and I didn't care for you, we would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain, occasionally glancing up through the rain, wondering which of the buggers to blame, and watching for pigs on the wing. (Oh, I shall have to dig that album out, now.)

Margaret, what is that mischievous Andrew speaking of? This misbehaviour must stop, Andrew. You may only use google to search for things of an artistic nature.

Diane
margaret

Post by margaret »

Diane,

I can only imagine what Andrew was thinking of, but I was actually alluding to the pressure currently being put on Google by "Big Brother"to reveal what its users have been looking at.
Diane

Post by Diane »

Hi Margaret, yes you mean Google resisting attempts by the US government to reveal what people are searching for. It's a difficult one, isn't it? Anything that can genuinely be used to help with child protection has my vote. We all know that what we do on the internet is recorded, so I don't even think it is particularly an invasion of privacy.

Diane

Return to “Other gatherings”